Aug 30, 2018, 10:36 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltwvince
Picture of the battery and battery holder please.
Added to first post.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 01, 2018, 01:30 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
I just received the buggy version, looks pretty neat. I haven't put it side to side with the other ones, but it feels like it's longer than the Stadium Truck.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Sep 01, 2018, 03:11 PM
Could be the same wheelbase of the micro DT?
Sep 01, 2018, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver_XT
Sounds like a disappointment but 30 something for a rolling chassis is really not bad.
Its an ok deal to me, but with the wltoys 1/28 being not that much more and much easier to drive, this is a hard sell unless its specifically the type of platform you want. Also, parts availability is unknown yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Servo saver can be set more tightly, so that issue can be resolved. It does take some wrenching to get the servo out. The plastic seems good quality, the screws catch the threads well, if you remember to rotate CCW when putting the screw back in, till it "falls" into the already cut thread.
Mines was at max tightness and was way too soft for me. I tried replacing the spring with one from wltoys and it is way too stiff.

Servo dimensions are length 22mm, width 11mm, height 25mm without spline shaft.

I also found a 2s lipo battery that fits in the battery compartment, but it is an extremely tight fit and is probably not good for the battery. The battery is a 180 mah from hobby king https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-...pack-5pcs.html

Here are some pics of my conversion with everything mounted up top. Also shown with a wltoys 1/28 k989, wltoys 1/24 ??? and an ancient kawada m24 for comparison. This car isn't smaller than the 1/28 like I hoped.
Last edited by cadmium spice; Sep 01, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
Sep 01, 2018, 08:26 PM
Just found out about this and got excited about spare parts. It's all about the gear box replacement for the micro t for those that went brushless.
Sep 02, 2018, 02:44 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur Fischer
Could be the same wheelbase of the micro DT?

I have to put it next to the SCT for comparison, but it's definitely longer wheelbase than the Stadium Truck version. As result, corners are a little easier, but still the servo goes to full angle way too soon. You see the same with trimming, first there is little movement, but if you move trim further, the servo goes to max angle. Seems like there is a lot of "expo" programmed into either the servo or the transmitter, so there is little steering response around center, but a little further from center it goes all out. Shame, because that is what could have made it much more controllable to drive. The original Micro T still rules here, giving much smoother steering.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Sep 02, 2018, 10:50 AM
tHe n00b on YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
Added to first post.
Cool, thanks.
Sep 06, 2018, 10:21 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
These are now on sale at Banggood here for only $25.99
Last edited by fastmax; Sep 07, 2018 at 09:03 AM.
Sep 07, 2018, 02:02 AM
What protocol does the Jjrc TX uses?
Sep 07, 2018, 03:15 AM
I wonder why there only 25.00 now.
Sep 07, 2018, 04:18 AM
Low budget fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6
I wonder why there only 25.00 now.
12th Anniversary, only selected stuff got discount. This just happens to be one of them.
Sep 07, 2018, 11:55 AM

LT832 - Battery polarity

I just got the buggy version this week. Just wanted to point out that the Polarity of the battery and electronics is different than the Losi Micro series.
I had to stop myself before I plugged it in and something potentially got smoked.

In short the Negative and Positive battery / ESC leads are reversed between the LT832 and the Losi.
Sep 07, 2018, 11:59 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates Johnson
I just got the buggy version this week. Just wanted to point out that the Polarity of the battery and electronics is different than the Losi Micro series.
I had to stop myself before I plugged it in and something potentially got smoked.

In short the Negative and Positive battery / ESC leads are reversed between the LT832 and the Losi.
Welcome to RCG and thanks for pointing that out.
Sep 07, 2018, 07:21 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Tracked that my parcel arrived since 2 days ago but this postal dude seems lazy.
Sep 07, 2018, 07:39 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
Tracked that my parcel arrived since 2 days ago but this postal dude seems lazy.
Well that's a bummer!

Quick Reply