Apr 25, 2019, 01:07 PM
That looks amazing David! Nice attention to detail. I love the body and tires.
Do you have a specific purpose for the spikes? Extra weight?

Can you let me know where you got the wheels / tires from?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2019, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates Johnson

Thanks
Yes the spikes are for the extra weight
Because I am using 11.v lipo .
Apr 25, 2019, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates Johnson

The wheels and tires are from Ebay sometime private people do sale used spare part's.
You need to hunt this items on Ebay.
Apr 30, 2019, 10:09 PM
man i was sure i would get this butby the end of this thread it seems the gears will fail and theres no parts available. seems like a deal breaker.
May 01, 2019, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KPIMP
man i was sure i would get this butby the end of this thread it seems the gears will fail and theres no parts available. seems like a deal breaker.
Yes this is deal breaker because this car should have metal gears/differential as a stock format.
Today you can not find the metal gears upgrades they are aut of stock I was lucky to buy some big stock of them 10 years ago.
All my micros are brushless and I am using only metal gears on them.
Last edited by david46; May 01, 2019 at 01:46 AM.
May 01, 2019, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KPIMP
I can recommend you a good project
Roost 1/24. 4wd buggy
This micro is clone of the losi micro 1/24 and it comes with metal gears/differential in stock format you need only to add 2s lipo and you have a wonderful micro car.
If you want to go advance you can upgraded to brushless systems with 3s lipo and you'll get a rocket.
(And if you want you can use the metal gears from this car on the lt832).
May 02, 2019, 03:06 PM
Starting a new micro project
May 02, 2019, 03:14 PM
Starting a new micro project
May 03, 2019, 06:29 AM
This project was a snack all ready finished it!!!
May 04, 2019, 07:22 AM
Yesterday I received retro micro-T buggy from Ebay sale.
When I receive it I kudent hold my self to rebuild it and to transform it to something special like I use to.
I did change all the electronics and all the plastic
Parts.
Last edited by david46; May 04, 2019 at 07:52 AM.
May 06, 2019, 08:26 AM
Wow guys I got some catching up to do brilliant job...... David you said I can use the diff from the ecx roost on my Lt832s is this correct how would it fit as it's for 1/24 scale?? and also can i use the ecx diff on my micro rally x 1/24?? Thanks
May 26, 2019, 05:44 AM
It's crazy to see so much mods you guys are putting on these. I run stock on mine and only run a mini z board and i just stripped the rear wheels mounting holes after a few wheelies. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Any metal wheels that can fit this cheap toy?
Jun 01, 2019, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1nzfe
It's crazy to see so much mods you guys are putting on these. I run stock on mine and only run a mini z board and i just stripped the rear wheels mounting holes after a few wheelies. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Any metal wheels that can fit this cheap toy?
First off all I see that you didn't understand the idea about this car most of the last mods in this site are belonging to me and they are not made of cheap parts .
90% of the parts in the cars are tuned and changed to brushless systems, aluminium and self made part's.
The costs to create a really nice tuned car are from 200$-600$+but money is not the difficult part on this projects.
You have to need knowledge to create special micro cars and patience to find all the rare upgrades parts.
That is what the hobby is about!!!!!
This cheap jjrc stock car is a garbage that even my 7 years old sone wouldn't want to play with it!!!!!.

I am sending to you some pictures of my last project that I finished yesterday on the mico
And yes it was not cheap to create this project (500$).
On this project I did use very special parts and electronics (1/18 sidewinder castle esc, 14000kv brushless motor, special steering system)
Enjoy it.
Last edited by david46; Jun 01, 2019 at 09:06 AM.
Jun 02, 2019, 09:46 AM
Good job, now you own this cheap toy thread with your expensive bulids.

Thanks.
Jun 03, 2019, 12:16 AM
Low budget fun
@david46 That's pure labour of love. I can't imagine how long it took to track down those parts.

Quick Reply