Jul 23, 2018, 01:03 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

JJRC LT832 1/32 RTR Buggy Stadium Truck & Short Course Truck

EDIT-11/27/2018 Now on sale here for $29.99 during the Cyber Week sales at Gearbest.

There's a new group of 1/32 ready to run rigs on the horizon. The 832 series are 1/32 scale platforms with supposedly hobby grade electronics. There will be a buggy the 832B Torpedo RTR a stadium truck version the 832T Rambler RTR and a short course truck version the 832S Hellbender RTR.

These are also available at Banggood here for $36.99

EDIT-8/29/2018

My little truck arrived this afternoon. It's a cute little bugger and definitely appears to be compatible with Losi Micro-T parts. Here are a bunch of pics and a quick video. If you have any questions, or anything specific that you would like a close up picture of just let me know.

Like SoloProFan mentioned in one of his posts in this thread, the S version on Banggood is actually the SCT, and not the buggy like they have it listed. I thought I was ordering the buggy, and this is what arrived. If you order from BG and want the buggy you'll need to order the 832B.

Here's a quick first run out in my garage. As mentioned by some other members the steering isn't great, but it does work. A better servo would have made these pretty awesome. Considering the price though I'm pretty happy with it. I don't know how well it will work on our RCP track, but for garage, living room etc bashing it's a fun little truck.

JJRC LT832 Hellbender 1/32 RTR Micro Short Course Truck First Run (2 min 17 sec)

This truck is this months giveaway on my YT channel. Enter for a chance to win!

JJRC LT832S Hellbender 1/32 Micro RTR GIVEAWAY!! (0 min 42 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Nov 27, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2018, 02:28 PM
Looks like a losi micro t
Jul 23, 2018, 11:13 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6
Looks like a losi micro t
I was thinking that same thing. Since they've been discontinued by Losi, it is definitely possible. I'm looking forward to learning more.
Jul 24, 2018, 12:41 AM
Low budget fun
It doesn't look like 4WD.

Anyway, it's definitely Micro T. Is it a clone? Or is it the off-licensed because Micro T is discontinued so the use the old mold to re-sale it.
Hopefully spare parts are coming too because I know many Micro T owners would love to keep playing this car with some support.
Last edited by Beaver_XT; Jul 24, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
Jul 24, 2018, 03:04 AM
Yep, they're definately the Micro-T re-born, which is great ! Great to see this platform back, available, and clearly very affordable.
Liking the 3 different body styles too.
It's great also for spares, and many people still have hop ups, which I would assume would fit.

Very happy to see this release!
Jul 24, 2018, 05:13 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Looks interesting, hope it will be like the Micro T with updated electronics.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jul 24, 2018, 09:08 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver_XT
It doesn't look like 4WD.

Anyway, it's definitely Micro T. Is it a clone? Or is it the off-licensed because Micro T is discontinued so the use the old mold to re-sale it.
Hopefully spare parts are coming too because I know many Micro T owners would love to keep playing this car with some support.
Definitely not 4WD. I had a different line of vehicles on the brain when I was posting this yesterday. Corrected now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige55
Yep, they're definately the Micro-T re-born, which is great ! Great to see this platform back, available, and clearly very affordable.
Liking the 3 different body styles too.
It's great also for spares, and many people still have hop ups, which I would assume would fit.

Very happy to see this release!
Me too, and maybe if this series becomes popular enough, we will start to see some of the discontinued hop ups from some companies being made again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Looks interesting, hope it will be like the Micro T with updated electronics.
I agree. At the very least I would like to see a 3 wire servo being used, instead of the old 5 wire set up.
Jul 24, 2018, 10:35 AM
Low budget fun
It's 2018 so if it's proportional servo is supposed to be 3 wires. Unlike *cough* FIRELAP who re-release their old car with first version electronics, 5 wires servo & no brake.
Jul 24, 2018, 11:22 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver_XT
It's 2018 so if it's proportional servo is supposed to be 3 wires. Unlike *cough* FIRELAP who re-release their old car with first version electronics, 5 wires servo & no brake.
No doubt! I can't believe Firelap would sell that car without a brake. That makes it virtually useless on a track.
Jul 24, 2018, 01:13 PM
Low budget fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
No doubt! I can't believe Firelap would sell that car without a brake. That makes it virtually useless on a track.
Almost useless but it's already very slow so you wouldn't need brake in the first place. Just coast through the bend.
Shameless plug corner Check out my review if you want: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...irelap-IW04M-A
Last edited by Beaver_XT; Jul 24, 2018 at 01:33 PM.
Jul 24, 2018, 02:30 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Nice informative review.
Jul 28, 2018, 03:00 PM
Anyone know if these are 2.4ghz full proportional? They are also popping up everywhere now and are on banggood and ebay. If the electronics end up being good I definitely will be getting one.
Jul 28, 2018, 10:42 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
No real confirmation yet as to the electronics quality. If they're on par with the Losi Micro T elecs, then they will definitely leave a lot to be desired. They will however be 2.4ghz, and fully proportional.

People paid $79 all day, every day, to complain about the quality of the Losi version though, so at $32 RTR, just be ready, and willing to upgrade a few things, and you'll have a nice little indoor ripper.
Aug 03, 2018, 11:51 AM
Happened to see this thread. Has anyone gotten one yet??
Aug 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
I don't know if they've actually been in stock yet. Hopefully one of us here gets our hands on one in the next couple weeks though.

Quick Reply