Jul 21, 2018, 12:17 PM
Thread OP
Question

KISSFC motor keeps spinning when throttle, doesn't go back to zero when released

I've been outta the game for a while (I haven't flown for 2 years, my kid is 2 years old now :P) So on my normal rotors when I go left, it goes left then when I release it releases the left throttle. When I plugged in my Kiss FC and do the same thing, when I go left it goes left but keeps the last highest throttle point until I go right and zero it.

Probably an easy/silly fix but I couldn't find anything in the settings

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2018, 03:18 PM
it sounds like your mode settings. it seems like you are flying acro mode, but you want to be in horizon or angle???
Jul 21, 2018, 03:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter F
it sounds like your mode settings. it seems like you are flying acro mode, but you want to be in horizon or angle???
Hmmm I couldn't even find the setting for that, I wish there was a good how too on how to set it up for noobs like myself. I even thought of paying someone to just Skype me and give me the low down on stuff cuz I'm super lost when it comes to the settings and just getting up in the air.

B
Jul 21, 2018, 04:45 PM
short answer.... there is a switch on your transmitter that controls what mode you are in. it should be a three position switch... try starting with all switches pushed forward... thats the best start i can give you

this is assuming your models were set up and working 2 or more years ago when you last flew them

sooner or later someone will tell you to plug into the computer and check the setup, be warned if you have not connected these models over a 2 year period, that there have been MANY updates since then and you will need complete knowledge of the hardware before getting into any kind of updating
Jul 23, 2018, 07:12 PM
Thread OP
You guys are amazing!!! Soooo... the ver was suuuper old, flashed new firmware, updated the GUI (I was on 1.0 ... we are now on 2.0.9) and bam! shes flying... You guys rock!

Quick Reply