Jul 16, 2018, 06:41 PM
Discussion

Club Status

Is this club still active? Back in the day I used to fly my rc sailplanes at Mission Ridge in Fremont. At that time SBSS membership was required. I would like to fly there again if it is still open to rc sailplanes. I mailed a new member application to the address listed under "Contact Us" on the sbss.org website. That was June 16. I haven't heard back and was just wondering if the club is still active and flying at Mission.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2018, 10:46 PM

Still Active

Dood,
I will contact the membership chair to see about your application. To fly Mission you do need to be a member of the club. We do fly off a winch Thursday and Sunday in Hollister. You are welcome to join us there anytime.
-tim
Jul 18, 2018, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the reply, Tim. I just sent a snail mail to SBSS's PO Box. I will await contact from the membership chair.

Chauncey
Jul 20, 2018, 06:30 PM
I just got the SBSS membership card . Thanks Tim and Ken for your quick responses.

Chauncey

Quick Reply