Jun 19, 2019, 11:07 PM

new Long range video system from FuriousFPV 2.4G video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closus
Hm, that's weird - I've never had GPS issues with mine, even on small planes like the Z84. What GPS do you use? Have you tried a different one?
I've had one of the stealth VTXes fail completely in the past, and on one the connector fell off - however if they do work, they work wonderfully.

Or if all else fails, I'd be willing to buy the lot from you depending on price...

So I have decided to sell off most of my FuriousFPV 2.4 gear.

Stealth 2.4 VTX - $30 each (two available)
Dock King $75 **sold**
TrueD Diversity 2.4 RX - $100
2.4 Antennas - $15 each (three omni, one patch)

I also have the newer TrueD-X RX I would part with for $135

I also have the older TrueD RX v2.7
that I can sell for $50

All of this stuff is used of course and some wiring has been altered to fit my builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by WhalleyB0Y; Jun 21, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2019, 05:50 PM
KNUCKLEUPFPV
I have my furious vtx and my gps in the same bay of my mini drak. I have my 2.4 antenna over top of my GPS antenna. I bet its the rdq gps that has an issue. Im using bn-220 and bn-880. I get upwards of 22 sats. Sometimes more since I have Galileo on. Im in love with the 2.4 trued-x. It works so good. I live and fly in the city. Its amazing.
Oct 22, 2019, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKillR
I have my furious vtx and my gps in the same bay of my mini drak. I have my 2.4 antenna over top of my GPS antenna. I bet its the rdq gps that has an issue. Im using bn-220 and bn-880. I get upwards of 22 sats. Sometimes more since I have Galileo on. Im in love with the 2.4 trued-x. It works so good. I live and fly in the city. Its amazing.

I agree itís a great system. Question. Whatís your favorite band and channel? Trying to avoid interference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oct 22, 2019, 10:00 PM
KNUCKLEUPFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheair247
I agree itís a great system. Question. Whatís your favorite band and channel? Trying to avoid interference.

I run a8 mostly. Its furthest from routers. Ive also gone to the opposite end. When i power on outside my house. It jams my wifi until i get out of my yard. Lol.
Oct 23, 2019, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKillR
I run a8 mostly. Its furthest from routers. Ive also gone to the opposite end. When i power on outside my house. It jams my wifi until i get out of my yard. Lol.

Awesome. Thank you. What about Bluetooth decides? Are you shutting those all down? Or not worrying about it. I have been turning off my Bluetooth on my phone and my smart watch. Then I remembered my little speaker and lap top. So many wireless devices.

Oct 24, 2019, 10:50 PM
KNUCKLEUPFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheair247
Awesome. Thank you. What about Bluetooth decides? Are you shutting those all down? Or not worrying about it. I have been turning off my Bluetooth on my phone and my smart watch. Then I remembered my little speaker and lap top. So many wireless devices.

I only kill the dock king bluetooth if im using my tracker its receiving telemetry over bluetooth. If im just using my goggles I turn off any bluetooth around me.
Nov 05, 2019, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalleyB0Y
So yesterday I swapped out the 2.4 vtx for a 5.8 vtx and went for a test flight. Right away I picked up 11 sats and had them locked in for the whole flight! Not once did they become unstable.

I feel that this proves the 2.4 stealth is noisy and bleeding out rf that interferes with the gps module. Well I kind of suspected as much from previous tests. So now I wonder if it is a bad batch or maybe mine is an isolated incident? What to do with it?
Bas are you in here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couple of months later, but yes i am.

2.4ghz and gps don't work well together. You need sepration between these

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SNE-LX1 met Tapatalk

Quick Reply