This thread is privately moderated by BanditoX2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2018, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 7
$160.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Lumineer Stretch X

One more to thin the fleet but not the last. I got a genuine Lumineer Stretch X frame that's flashed with butterflight. Quad is in good shape with no issues. Flashed to butterflight on default PIDs and never reallly had time to tune. Flys fine the way it is but will need your own touch to get it the way you want. Can be flashed back to Betaflight if you want.
Specs as follows:

Lumineer Stretch x frame
Matek F405ctr FC
DYS xsd 30amp ESCs blheli_s
BH returner R4 motors (watermelons)
Diatone SP3 vtx with an included spare
Rotorgeeks 16:9 camera with foxeer lense
Spektrum satalite receiver
Pagoda antenna
GoPro mount (GoPro not included)
Printed motor Gaurds and antenna/rx mount
Props included
Extra lenses, not sure on brand

The current vtx installed is missing the little LED screen to show Chanel but doesn't affect performance and that's why I'm including the second vtx. It's an adjustable vtx but I can't remember the exact outputs. I think there 25mw/200mw/600mw but don't quote.

Cheers, Brando
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply