RCGF 10cc Gas Engine MK1, New In Box - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Red7fifty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 12, 2018, 12:19 AM
Trader Rating: 17
$185.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

RCGF 10cc Gas Engine MK1, New In Box

I am original owner, purchased New In Box, and put on shelf for future project. Making some space, so I am selling instead. Never mounted, Never Fueled, Never taken apart. Upon close inspection, the only flaws I could find (typical) are a couple of porosity pits on the jug. One over the exhaust flange, the other on the front transfer port. Both are cosmetic, and will not effect the running of the engine.
Sale is As-Is, and no warranty. Contact the manufacturer if you have any issues, not me.
Complete New Engine with Remote Fuel Pump, Engine Mount, Mini-Spark Plug, Muffler, Ignition, Manual, Box.
"RCGF 10cc 92250" on box.

10cc is .60 cu in displacement
Similar mounting dimensions, and similar weight (The increased weight of the ignition module and battery pack, is offset by needing a smaller gas tank compared to glow. Lower fuel consumption than glow, and with fuel pump, the fuel tank can be relocated over the C.G.) Much less clean up compared to glow, and a fraction of the operating cost. ($4.50 per gallon, that lasts approx 3X longer than a jug of glow at $25.00 gallon........$4.50 gas = $75.00 nitro worth of flying. (Pilot error not included)
Last edited by Red7fifty; Jul 14, 2018 at 12:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply