This thread is privately moderated by marcv, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 11, 2018, 09:09 AM
Trader Rating: 21
$220.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

EVO Woody DLG kit

Full size DLG laser cut kit. The Evolution Woody kit comes complete. Composite pod, tapered carbon tube, plywood wing skins, laminating film covering, servo tray, etc. I bought the kit from the designer back in 2015 but never built it. I bought a damaged one on RC Groups and fixed. I will sell it as well.

I have opened the box today and inventoried parts and checked for damage. No damage and it is 100% complete. I have repackaged all of the fragile laser cut sheets VERY CAREFULLY sandwiched between cardboard sheets. Wing skins are perfect and have been protected with cardboard to insure the delicate areas remain intact. Build right or left handed.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2419320

$220 ppd in the 48 USA
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2018, 09:50 PM
Trader Rating: 99
Just say no to quadcopters
Hey there's my old pictures!!! Even copied my old advertisement I wrote up!!
I'm flattered. .......not.
Jul 12, 2018, 12:30 AM
Trader Rating: 80
Geppetto
King,

If it’s any consolation I’m impressed with your photography, very nice!

And, the kit is very nice also!

Good luck with the sale!

Geppetto
Jul 12, 2018, 08:26 AM
Trader Rating: 21
King, I am sorry I cut and pasted your previous ad for this kit. I had taken a photo of the kit but most of the wood was sealed so wanted a few more details. I found your old for sale information and I copied most of the information. You had done such a nice job on your ad!
My apologies.
Marc
Jul 12, 2018, 10:14 AM
Trader Rating: 99
Just say no to quadcopters
No worries!! I was just being sarcastic actually.
Thanks for the compliments guys (sarcasm off )

Quick Reply