Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by BalsaDan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 11, 2018, 02:52 AM
Gallery

Re-covering ARF planes

A couple of planes before stripping off the film (Moncote, Ultracoat... etc.) covering. I plan on refinishing them by first glassing and then painting with automotive paint. Any good information on the glassing technique would be appreciated. I am new the the glassing game.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2018, 04:09 AM
Glassing them will add quite a bit of weight just so you know ahead of time. I have done a couple in years past but they were 30% size with 60cc engines so weight wasnt a issue at all. I wouldn't glass anything smaller than that,just my 2 cents worth. Nice looking fleet though brother.....

Quick Reply