Phlat Printer II NEW Professionally Built - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Vampowered, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2018, 10:34 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$1,200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Phlat Printer II NEW Professionally Built

I have a Phlat Printer II I purchased new and had it professionally built. By the time I got it, my plans changed and it has NEVER been used. It has never even been plugged in.

For those who don't know the history, the Model 2 was probably the best one they built. It is the full size free standing unit on wheels. They designed the Model 3 because the Model 2 used laser cut parts they had to outsource due to the size. Their laser wasn't big enough. So they created the Model 3 smaller than the 2 so they could cut all the parts in house .

This is very large and will either need to be picked up in Pensacola, FL, or shipped on a pallet. I have a commercial location with loading dock (makes freight shipping cheaper), and can attach it to a pallet, but you will need to arrange for freight shipping. I would suggest uship.com I've used them before with great success. If you want me to build a full create to ship it (safest way), I can do that for $150. (about the cost of materials). You are responsible for purchasing whatever insurance you prefer as I can't be responsible for shipping damage. Will ship on a 42" x 40" pallet and weigh aprox 200 lbs.

Will add pictures soon.
Last edited by Vampowered; Jul 16, 2018 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply