Helion Dominus SC 4x4 w/ Traxxas VXL-3 and Hobbywing motor - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Time Machine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 10, 2018, 07:17 AM
Trader Rating: 3
- Passing Through -
$130.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Helion Dominus SC 4x4 w/ Traxxas VXL-3 and Hobbywing motor

Up for sale is a truck I took in on trade last week. I had planned on putting a radio in the truck and using it to bash around, but I just have way too many trucks right now. The truck appears to be in really nice shape, the only flaw I can see is a slight bend on the top plate that protects the center driveshaft. It looks like it could easily be straightened out, but it's barely noticeable and probably not worth the effort.

The previous owner advised that he only ran it a few times. He also put in a new Traxxas VXL-3S ESC and a 4700kv Hobbywing motor. I imagine this thing will be a rocket if it is geared correctly.

This truck does NOT come with a radio, receiver or battery. I will include some brand new parts with the truck for the new owner. You will receive exactly what is pictured. This would be a great truck for someone.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2018, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 3
- Passing Through -
Extra parts included

Quick Reply