Jul 09, 2018, 06:26 PM
SKT
SKT
Discussion

Mini Talon Porposing ?

Gday I am running the Vector in a X-UAV Mini Talon and all is fine except I'm finding it difficult to eliminate some pitch porposing. Like its chasing its tail a bit. If I level it out it will sorta sit there but once I make any pitch adjustments or it starts facing any serious breeze it starts to bob around. The aircraft flys dead flat perfectly in a non Stabilized flight mode. I have performed the In Air Leveling and Incorporating Trims process several times as well as reset the Accelerometer. This Vector was functioning fine in the previous airframe being a Skyhunter, so I can only imagine its something to do with the v-tail setup tuning (v-tail model has been selected).

I have made adjustements to both Basic Elevator and Altitude Gains both to very high and very low values and in between whilst in flight and can not seem to eliminate the issue.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply