AMA Soaring NATS RCGroups Event Coverage - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

AMA Soaring NATS RCGroups Event Coverage

We are less than two weeks away from sailplane enthusiasts descending on to the grounds of the Academy of Model Aeronautics for the 2018 NATS.

Splash

National Aeromodeling Championships

We are less than two weeks away from sailplane enthusiasts descending on to the grounds of the Academy of Model Aeronautics for the 2018 NATS. The soaring competitions will take place from July 21st to July 28th in what is affectionately called "Glider Week." I'll be there all week long to both compete and provide photos/videos and stories to share what the event is like.

Look for the articles to start on Monday July 23rd with more being released throughout the week. I'll be flying in the F3K, Unlimited and F3J competitions to provide a unique perspective from a competitors point of view. I look forward to seeing all my old and new glider buddies. It's going to be a great week camping out on the field and capturing the event through the camera lens and my own personal experiences. See you there or right here online at RCGroups.com.

For More Information on the AMA NATS, Click Here

Jul 09, 2018, 02:36 PM
*deleted*
Jul 10, 2018, 11:14 AM

Nats poll results

SEE RESULTS and post your thoughts here
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post39918352
Jul 12, 2018, 04:52 AM
More on the NATS, Pictures from 2017

I thought these might be of Interest,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/modelaircraft/albums

100's of photos in Various Albums, just scroll down.

I would love to see some Captions , though I understand fully the time involved and this may not be possible.

Can't wait to see what Planes show up this year

Thanks whacker

Quick Reply