New AnyCubic Chiron Large Volume 3D Printer - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

New AnyCubic Chiron Large Volume 3D Printer

I'm a fan of AnyCubic and I'm still really enjoying my I3 Mega I reviewed last year. It's been working great and the only thing I could really ask for is a larger build plate. Well they just announced a new 3D printer with a huge build plate called the Chiron and it looks like it will be amazing.

Splash

AnyCubic Brings It with the Chiron

I'm a fan of AnyCubic and I'm still really enjoying my I3 Mega I reviewed last year. It's been working great and the only thing I could really ask for is a larger build plate. Well they just announced a new 3D printer with a huge build plate called the Chiron and it looks like it will be amazing.

The Chiron will feature a large 400x400x450mm build volume which is nearly twice the size my I3 Mega! It will also have some high end features I'll list below. AnyCubic says they are entering production and taking orders mid July so hopefully these bad boys will be shipping out within a month or so. Price is said to be around $540.

Look for details on the Chiron later this month here

Features

• Large 400x400x450 build size
  • Quick Assembly
  • Matrix 25 Point Auto-leveling
  • Ultrabase Pro build plate
  • Titan Extruder
  • TFT Touchscreen with updated UI
  • Heated Bed up to 100C
  • Real-time Z adjustments
  • Dual Z axis photoelectric limit switches
  • Filament Sensor
  • Extruder is compatible with flexible filament
  • Resume from power loss

Jul 09, 2018, 04:53 PM
liquid_courage
under 600bucks seems like a great price for that size print area, i may finally have to pull the trigger on my first 3d printer when this comes out

Quick Reply