This thread is privately moderated by Mr. Wiz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 08, 2018, 04:00 PM
Time for me to Fly...
Thread OP
Discussion

Something old is new again

Yesterday I flew my battle cruiser NXT to first place. I call it a battle cruiser because it consists of a wing that was once broken in two by a tip strike from one plane and a pod and boom that was broken in two twice from another plane. The wing is pink and the pod is orange. Anyway, when I was done, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no better DLG design out there. I say that because I've owned and or flown a several of designs that have been released after the NXT and they just.... are not any better. The new ones may be prettier or a little more convenient to transport but when the window horn blows I'd rather have an NXT in my hand than anything else. It's taken me awhile to come around to the “wise old pilot” advice about the airframe, that being not to change it until it becomes a limiting factor in my competitiveness. I never will do that again.
Last edited by Mr. Wiz; Jan 26, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply