This thread is privately moderated by kiwi_craig, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 07, 2018, 08:22 PM
Slideways at warp speed.......
Thread OP
Build Log

Blade 250 CFX dual Emax esc

Quick update on the dual emax esc setup, works superbly all round, can't fault it.

video of spool ups and check hovers in the garage, rather windy outside so no park flying today...........

used the simonK versions, 12 amp tail 25 amp main. totally plug n play, the good thing about SimonK software is it figures what is needed motor timing wise and applies that automatically........ NICE.

Blade 250 CFX dual emax esc (2 min 35 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2018, 07:53 AM
I would like to thank you and all that have participated in ferrying out and disseminating this little piece of art. will be watching all of you on your journey fore I have received my bird just last weeknd and havnt. a clue till found you folks. not to proud to admit I have little to no experience in helis. should make for some levity in vidios I will share with you all. please keep it coming, and keep it up. NO PUN INTENDED mike

Quick Reply