Team Associated SC10, Airtronics MX3-X radio, Vintage B4 Bugly + TONS OF SPARE PARTS - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by upright, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2018, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 10
$495.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Team Associated SC10, Airtronics MX3-X radio, Vintage B4 Bugly + TONS OF SPARE PARTS

I have gotten out of the hobby so everything in the attached photos goes, I have approximately $1,500.00 inested in this collection. My loss your gain

Perfect setup for someone wanting a complete package!

Price dropped to sell from $575.00 to $495.00. And now also includes PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48 is included
. Instead of buyer pays shipping (estimated USPS ground is approximately $65) I will cover the shipping cost. I just don't want it setting around not being enjoyed!

TO MUCH TO LIST, so please review the attached photos as everything is boxed and ready to ship.
All RC equipment is high end and very well taken care of.

Team Associated Factory Team Edition SC10 with SC10.2B conversion kit installed (can be converted back if desired)
New unpainted body
Has options of two different speed controls Velineon and XP
Spare motor
Metal gear Savox steering servo
Upgraded aluminum steering blocks and bearings
Manuals
Upgraded chassis plus more

Includes a Vintage B4 Buggy with two bodies and upgrades
Manual

Airtronics MX3-X radio and two receivers
Manual

Includes 3 ProTeck 5000mah 35c batteries