Jul 06, 2018, 07:39 AM
Thread OP
Video

Ecx doomsday barrage gen 2 doomsday first test run!

Great rig!
ECX BARRAGE GEN 2 DOOMSDAY TEST (4 min 41 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 08, 2018, 07:57 PM
Heli's rule!
looks good. Funny I did the same thing moving my rear bumper to the front like that. I eventually took it off, it hits too much stuff and forces me to take lines I dont want to take... I chnaged mine to a stampede body, then recently got a pro-line sumo, but the body posts on the doomsday dont work for the sumo body so need longer posts.

Thats an awesome place you have to crawl!
Jul 09, 2018, 07:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaur View Post
looks good. Funny I did the same thing moving my rear bumper to the front like that. I eventually took it off, it hits too much stuff and forces me to take lines I dont want to take... I chnaged mine to a stampede body, then recently got a pro-line sumo, but the body posts on the doomsday dont work for the sumo body so need longer posts.

Thats an awesome place you have to crawl!
Thanks, My front bumper was just not screwed on in the stock holes and cut to shape because that way it sticks out way to far and not on the right angle I had to drill new holes on the opposite side and put the bumper on this way it tucks it up and on much more of a sharper angle making it just almost hit the steering servos horn and protect it from impacts.. much better this way.

Quick Reply