This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 05, 2018, 07:04 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Stuff

Ok some stuff :

I sent the folk at MJX a Email ..
A sort of complaining / suggestive email to the effect that they should consider doing Bind AND Fly rather than bundling their quads with junk transmitters .
I think most of us involved in RC already own a decent Tx or more ..

So my suggestion was to maybe use the FrSky / FlySky / DSM protocols so that folks already in the game can utilize the transmitters they already have .

Surprise / Surprise , I got a reply ( that was very kind - and rare ) saying the suggestion would be passed to R&D ...
Maybe they were just blowing me off ? or maybe a seed has been planted ( I don't know ) , one can certainly hope .
So many of these quads are simply let down by their toy grade controllers ( Tx ) and when bound to something better , simply perform so much better .
I really like my Taranis Q x7 , with the iRangeX IRX4 module .

What else .. Banngood is having its July sale : Definitely worth a look > So tempted by the WL V930
I think most online stores are doing July sales , so if your looking for that something special . Otherwise you may need to wait till Xmas
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply