How to make our planes beautiful. - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
Oleg, superb tape covering some of the best I've seen. The tape your using seems nice and thin even transparent. Can you tell us what kind of tape this is and where we might find it ? Would also like to learn more about all your plane designs they look fun!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 11, 2018, 09:47 AM
OliverW-I answer you.
I smooth the film with my hands, it turns out pretty well. If you need extra strength-smooth iron. Just need to be careful-the temperature is better to choose on the test sample.

feda-answer You.
I will certainly write further details on how to make the letters.

Black boy-thank you for a good idea.
The glue will give additional strength.

BHIM You're good AT.
Improve your work!

blvdbuzzard Great idea-thank you!
If you highlight the glass from the bottom of the lamps-work will be more comfortable.

wim5150
the Film can be purchased here. I will definitely write how I made all my planes.
We just need to finish this article.
I also want to tell you how to paint with a brush and airbrush.

http://www.parkflyer.ru/ru/product/2126862/
https://hobbyking.com/ru_ru/lithium-...tape-50mm.html
Last edited by olegss; Jul 11, 2018 at 10:07 AM.
Jul 11, 2018, 10:09 AM
A bit intricacies of how to cut in place the tape right on the wing.... Cutting is impossible to cut through the foam.
I use an ORACAL substrate, the tape does not stick to it and is easily separated. I paste a strip, it is necessary to cut off a tip in a place under this tip I enclose a piece of a substrate, a ruler I extend a straight line, I cut off.
I tried to make a bigger picture. A little on the tail a lot, charged.On the Elevator I tried to make a three-dimensional drawing, 3D. Next time, I'll do it more openly, pseudo.
Some places did inserts of shiny, it flashes in the sun when flying.
Jul 11, 2018, 10:18 AM
After another modernization of the new airplane.
Decided to give him a name.
Found a beautiful letter in his book on fonts.
But not the size.I took pictures, uploaded them to the computer, put the desired size.
I translate on a tracing-paper a beautiful letter.It seems this method is outdated, but it is the easiest!
First, I cut out the black letters, transfer them with the help of film on a shiny tape, then cut a brilliant contour. I carry the whole inscription with the help of film on the plane.
Ready!
Last edited by olegss; Jul 11, 2018 at 10:25 AM.
Jul 11, 2018, 10:36 AM
About the broken finish flags...
About the broken finish flags...Now about the squares. Squares made wavy. Put the tape in two widths with a stock in length and width and just with a knife cut diagonally across the waves.I take "portable" or "mounting" film and transfer the squares on the plane.With straight squares a little easier. I cut the width of the metal ruler vertically and horizontally. The squares removed after a time and stick their hands one by one.The remaining picture with the help of film transferred to the right place.That's what happened with stripes and squares.
Jul 11, 2018, 10:45 AM
I had to draw the inscriptions on the flight plane.
Little bukovok cut from black and shiny tape. Copied the original font, a little from myself added.
I translate on a tracing-paper.
Fixed on the black tape and peredelivay handle.
Remove the tracing paper-the inscription is clearly visible.Cut-carry on the brilliant Scotch, again cut along the contour.I transfer to the black tape, cut along the contour.
The result was a triplex.
Separate from the substrate and hands without a portable film carry on the wing and fuselage.
Portable film would be easier, afraid. Not all dried out before the end of the paint can tear.
Jul 11, 2018, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olegss
I had to draw the inscriptions on the flight plane.
Little bukovok cut from black and shiny tape. Copied the original font, a little from myself added.
I translate on a tracing-paper.
Fixed on the black tape and peredelivay handle.
Remove the tracing paper-the inscription is clearly visible.Cut-carry on the brilliant Scotch, again cut along the contour.I transfer to the black tape, cut along the contour.
The result was a triplex.
Separate from the substrate and hands without a portable film carry on the wing and fuselage.
Portable film would be easier, afraid. Not all dried out before the end of the paint can tear.
Looks good in summer and winter!

In winter, you can also fly to Siberia.

MVI 0041 (1 min 51 sec)
Jul 11, 2018, 10:56 AM
Look at the size of the snowdrifts!
Jul 11, 2018, 11:12 AM
The younger son Maxim gave dad a plane for his birthday.Dad is me.The plane came pretty quickly in the mail.The original version had a rather dull appearance. Decorated with ORACAL film plane. I glued it on the painted surface and on the film, on the wing.
I will tell you a little about the intricacies of the process.
Polosochkas.Put the stripes of the advertising film. You don't have to tell it-easily.I choose my favorite section, take pictures from a book or copy from the Internet.
I bring to the screen in the scale necessary to me and I repaint on paper.Assemble the sandwich---Mat-ORACAL piece of paper with the font. All this is glued together, so as not to move. First, I cut out the inside of the letters and remove. If you cut out the contour, then inside, the film can break away from the substrate and all for nothing.Cutter gently try to immediately stick to the substrate and cutting start with crossing lines. If you cut along the line, it is likely not to get into the parallel when you cut through the entire letter. Contour drawing cut at a time, turning the Mat with a glued sandwich.
I remove the extra tape and I have a number. It is sealed with a portable film and tear off from the substrate.Before gluing beeches wipe the entire surface with a damp cloth, hit the dust and grains. Otherwise, they will fall under the film and you can scratch a grain of sand with great difficulty.
Together with the film move to the right place and smooth, Then remove the film gently , remove it bending back, so less risk to tear off the number.So-same with texts.All smoothing perform a little wet cloth. First wipe the place where, and then stick the beech and press it too with a cloth. Firstly glides well, does not stick, doesn't. If you need a correction it should be done immediately. The film sticks to death in a day and then it can be torn off....but hardly.
Jul 11, 2018, 11:17 AM
Here's the whole process
Jul 11, 2018, 11:24 AM
Cosmic Wind 920мм Kit-набор
Jul 11, 2018, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Here's the whole process
Quote:
Cosmic Wind 920мм Kit-набор
Jul 11, 2018, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Jul 11, 2018, 01:59 PM
Little embellish foam copy of Helios.
Nothing is needed from the tool!
No compressor, no airbrush, and no paint..and the roar of the compressor at 95 DB....
Tape 5 pieces of color and a knife.

Quick Reply