Sep 11, 2018, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi_Ryuzuki
Little Cactus, how do you identify you as the good seller?
Or how can an authentic kit be recognized?

Dear sir, it not easy to distinguish the real ones and fake ones. The fake one just look similar but the dimensions are different and Laser cut line looks bad. The abs parts in the boxes are totally different. and A lot of missing parts....

I can give you two links of fake one for your reference:
https://www.banggood.com/1-18-Pine-M...r_warehouse=CN
https://www.ebay.de/itm/1-18-Pine-Mi...sAAOSwt~5bhgUo

The guys stole my picture and remove the background in their links.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2018, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL.FUZZ
Keith...The other kit has all the parts that are missing from the Q-2...There is a brass tube for the rudder-stuffing box, brass rod for the rudder shaft, brass steering arm, quick connects for steering arm to servo, steel wire for steering linkage, bushing for rudder assembly...some sort of speed control & what appears to be a plug-in condenser..???....Oh well, things happen...mine is together & ready to install the electronics inside...Cheers...cplfuzz >))))o<
The BEC output capability of the ESC is 5V 800ma , and it should support the peak current of receiver and servo. If the peak current of your servo is higher than 800ma, it may cause the receiver shortly offline and your boat will be out of control.
The condenser is used to reduce this risk if you use a “bigger”servo.

Please note that not all the kits in sell have this ESC. The one with ESC is more expensive.
Sep 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
Quote:
DANNY...Look back at Report # 12, I listed what I used in the Q-2....For the battery I chose a Traxxs 7.2v 1200 map NMH w/ Tamia connector, it fit thru the opening in the deck & sits down against the top of the motor...Fun little build, hope to launch Q-2 tomorrow.....cplfuzz
Dear sir,

I think your battery is more bigger , I have a smaller one, and it's easy to put it inside.
We also use these tiny batteries to fly F3P.
(Sorry, i put some marks in the pictures in case the fake makers stole and use them in their manual)
Sep 12, 2018, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umi_Ryuzuki
Little Cactus, how do you identify you as the good seller?
Or how can an authentic kit be recognized?

Dear sir,
It is hard to say for you to identify the real one or the fake one.
But i can see more details from the package. if you can provide a photo, i can tell you the differences.

They use the picture of my boat and remove the background . Even use my chinese manual in the box.
People who bought the fake one send email to me ,and ask for the missing parts. Then i found this.,,
The copied one has a lot of mistakes, dimensions are wrong, a lot of missing parts, and the abs parts are totally different. they just look similar.
Sep 12, 2018, 08:46 AM
From the customers perspective this is an impossible situation. We do not know which are "genuine" kits but then we do not have any real evidence that you are the "genuine" manufacturer.

I have looked at UK ebay & there are approximately 30 adverts for these models but most are duplicates of the same advert at different prices. None of them have pictures of the Morizou models identifiable by having the model name - Maple or Otter - included.

The only obvious difference is that we have adverts of a red model, a pink model and a blue model.

Some adverts include a motor which can be read as Standard Motor FP180-KN/2095/DV SMD226918 whilst others have an image of a motor with slots in the casing (as your photos above) or no picture at all.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...gboat&_sacat=0
Sep 12, 2018, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisE
From the customers perspective this is an impossible situation. We do not know which are "genuine" kits but then we do not have any real evidence that you are the "genuine" manufacturer.

I have looked at UK ebay & there are approximately 30 adverts for these models but most are duplicates of the same advert at different prices. None of them have pictures of the Morizou models identifiable by having the model name - Maple or Otter - included.

The only obvious difference is that we have adverts of a red model, a pink model and a blue model.

Some adverts include a motor which can be read as Standard Motor FP180-KN/2095/DV SMD226918 whilst others have an image of a motor with slots in the casing (as your photos above) or no picture at all.

Dear sir,
For example , the first one in your link is fake,
for 2 examples :
1.From the picture, you can see "These accessories need to be DIY by yourself with the ABS tube", but i have this from the beginning, and pictures are mine. You know why ? The fake makers copied my 2D plans, but they cannot copy 3D printing parts.
2. Laser cutting wrong : in red circle,it's a mark . not cut the part into half. They made mistakes when doing the copy, because they didn't understand the structure。
Last edited by little cactus; Sep 12, 2018 at 11:27 PM.
Sep 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
Quote:

Red one is Q1 , PINK one is Q2 , blue one is Q1plus
The fake makers put Q1's wood parts into Q1plus(blue one ). ALL the pictures they use are mine.

Actually i also have a sliver one : Q1-S plus, which only appears in china.
Sep 12, 2018, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by little cactus
Dear sir,
For example , the first one in your link is fake,
for 2 examples :
1.From the picture, you can see "These accessories need to be DIY by yourself with the ABS tube", but i have this, and pictures are mine.The fake makers copy my 2D plans, but they cannot copy the 3D printing files.
2. Laser cutting wrong : in red circle,it's a mark . not cut the part into half. They made mistakes when doing the copy, because they didn't understand the structure。
Quote:

I forgot to tell one thing, and this may cause you confused.

That is there are two fake makers
1, Bought my wood and abs parts and repacked with his motor ,prop, tries..... This one used Mr .Morizou's picture. He claimed for children use only in china.
Later i stopped sell parts to him, and some of the link disappeared. But maybe you can find some at DE ebay.

2, totally copied with wrong dimensions just the shape looks like. without 3D printing accessories, without tries and copper chains ,without window glasses. And this one is what you found at UK ebay.

and about the motor , it has been changed, please see below three pictures.
The one in my boat was bought at 2017/04(motor NO.1), the first one, about 70pcs sold to Germany. Cannot buy anymore.
The motor NO.2 ,after the motor No.1, about 50pcs sold to Europe and America.(most of them to Germany). Cannot buy anymore.
The motor NO.3, in use
Sep 13, 2018, 05:13 PM
Little Cactus....Well that explains a lot....From what you have said the Q-2 I got was a fake, that explains why parts were missing, the kit was just stuffed in a plastic bag & thrown in a box...I was able to make the missing parts...Have been having fun with it, had trouble getting the RC things to fit but worked it all out including the battery...The Q-1 is as you describe is the real thing, I got that kit to donate to a club event...It also explains why no answer back from the seller as to what might be done about the missing parts....First time anything has gone wrong buying from E-bay or from China...Sorry that you have had this problem to deal with....Good luck to you......CplFuzz
Sep 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
Lot of water; some gets thin
little cactus,
Looks like the Q-1 I bought online was one of yours. Everything seems to be there after a quick look. Everything packed in very neat packages and web address for build instructions included in the box. Guess I accidentally was lucky maybe because I did not go for the lowest price.
Sep 13, 2018, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum444
little cactus,
Looks like the Q-1 I bought online was one of yours. Everything seems to be there after a quick look. Everything packed in very neat packages and web address for build instructions included in the box. Guess I accidentally was lucky maybe because I did not go for the lowest price.
Hi, thanks for the purchasing .
After i found the copies, i closed the link for the instructions manually since 2018/08/30. (Faker makers also used the QR code.)
So if you cannot download the file after scan the QR code, please send email to me (Email address in the box ). I will send you a new file with instructions which also tell you the wrong places of the fake one.
Sep 13, 2018, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Little Cactus....Well that explains a lot....From what you have said the Q-2 I got was a fake, that explains why parts were missing, the kit was just stuffed in a plastic bag & thrown in a box...I was able to make the missing parts...Have been having fun with it, had trouble getting the RC things to fit but worked it all out including the battery...The Q-1 is as you describe is the real thing, I got that kit to donate to a club event...It also explains why no answer back from the seller as to what might be done about the missing parts....First time anything has gone wrong buying from E-bay or from China...Sorry that you have had this problem to deal with....Good luck to you......CplFuzz
Thanks.
I think it's not bad for you . At least the wood parts and abs parts are from me, only the driving accessories are not mine.
You bought earlier. Later another copies appeared in the market which totally not mine and cannot be easily to join together.
From the email i received, i see many guys have throw the copied one into dustbin
I know a website beside ebay, name banggood. People who bought the copies cannot give negative feedback ,only positive feedback.
https://www.banggood.com/1-18-Pine-M...warehouse=CN:D
Sep 14, 2018, 11:12 AM
r/c ships and workboats
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by chum444
little cactus,
Looks like I got the right one as well. The only thing I would have done differently is to use a thinner ply more like a 1/32 or even 1/64th for easier wrapping around the edges. Reinforcing with epoxy coating is all that I did and is plenty stiff enough. All the erst of the parts were well done and clean!.
Sep 14, 2018, 11:44 AM
The Q-2 I bought went together fine, no problems, all wood seemed correct, no trouble skinning the hull...problems were that the was no plastic piece to hold the rudder shaft (use wood dowel that fit holes in hull w/ brass tube insert that fit rudder shaft), no rudder shaft (found brass rod that fit), missing tires (only 5) no rudder control arm (made my own) I would like to know what RC controls were suggested to use...I used Futaba receiver& speed control & Traxx battery. CplFuzz
Sep 14, 2018, 11:47 AM
Here's what the kit looked like upon opening....CplFuzz

Quick Reply