Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Jase Dussia Invites You to the Midwest Extreme Flight Festival!

Join Jase, Team Extreme, Horizon and other great folks in Michigan!

Splash

Midwest Extreme Flight Festival 2018

The Dussia family is well known at events all over the world. Jase "The Ace" Dussia has RC talents of epic proportions! For me I like knowing the Dussia's are at an event because then I know where I'm hanging out. Good people!

Jase wanted to make sure all you FGers knew that the MEFF was coming up and that you shoud plan on joining in on the fun! Speaking of folks to hang out with brother Chris Hinson will be on hand. Jeff Williams will be there to make sure things don't get out of hand! If we are lucky Miss Cassie will even take some photos for us!

From Jase

The Midwest Extreme Flight Festival is coming up on July 12-15 and this year it's open for anything RC. Chris is flying up and has helped out with donating a few airframes for the raffle. There will be night flying, food vendors on site, and even possibly a small 3D contest on Saturday. Thanks Jim T!

Jul 04, 2018, 08:19 AM
This is to cool! Finally an RC flight event on this level close to home! Won't miss it.
Jul 04, 2018, 10:54 AM
God is Good
Great event to go to!
Jul 15, 2018, 02:00 PM
Great show! Next year please leave the loud music off. I want to hear the engine sounds!

Quick Reply