This thread is privately moderated by ddhockey, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 01, 2018, 05:18 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Victor V-32 For Sale

I am selling a Victor V-32, hull #1502. It comes with the green sails that you see in the picture, as well as a brand new set of black and white sails which I recently purchased from Victor, but never got around to installing. This boat is ready to sail with your receiver and battery. The stand, which is included, is from a Dragon Force 65. I prefer local pickup but am willing to ship with the buyer paying for packing and shipping. I added a couple of pictures that I took while sailing it this morning. Thanks.
Last edited by ddhockey; Jul 16, 2018 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added pictures and shipping option.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Boomer1
Anyone looking to get into RC sailing, this is an excellent boat ! The V 32 is an outstanding club racer and all around well mannered sailor! I've owned three over the years and still have one. They are are joy to sail and are able to handle a wide range of conditions. The are no longer made and will be more difficult to find especially at this price. Once recently sold on E-bay for $479.00
This looks to be in good condition and at the asking price represents a very attractive deal! Just wanted to encourage anyone looking for a good boat at a fair price, consider this one.
Boomer
Jul 16, 2018, 05:49 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Thanks Boomer! I sailed it this morning and it is still a blast. I have 9 sailboats right now and since our club doesn’t race these, it seems like a good choice to move on from and make some room- I am constantly having to move boats to get to one of the others.

Quick Reply