Jun 28, 2018, 04:23 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Axial Bomber or Traxxas TRX4 Sport?

I had a dingo about 3 years ago and for some reason I sold it. My wife wanted a crawler to bash around with , so I bought her a redcat everest 10. She loves it and it got me wanting a crawler again. I have been looking at the bomber kit and the trx4 sport. My main thing is just tooling around the yard over firewood and we have some other stuff to crawl on and jump over. She wants me to build a trail and stuff to run on and a possible water feature to crawl through. I am torn which to get. I know they are two very different scalers with a different purpose but I see them both doing what I want out of them. Thank you for any suggestions on these two.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2018, 07:54 AM
2 totally different rigs. One is a large rock racer, the other is a scaler. Since your wife has the E10, which is neither rock racer nor scaler, but closer in size and capability to the scaler, I'd go with the TRX4. It will be the most similar to your wife's, so both vehicles should do well on the same overall types of terrain.
Jun 28, 2018, 08:14 AM
Thread OP
Ya , I know they are totally different. I love the looks of the bomber but want a scaler also. The trx will probably be the one. I will have both but will get the trx 4 first. Thanks for input. I am not worried though having a vehicle similar to hers.

Quick Reply