Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Anderson RC Responds to Violence With Humor!

What do you do if a crazed criminal goes to your RC hobby shop and stabs you? You make it funny.

Splash

Anderson RC Makes Lemonade Out of Lemons

I reported earlier about a criminal that was running from the police and ended up in the parking lot of Anderson's RC shop. With customers and family inside the Anderson, brothers could only do one thing, stop the intruder.

Wes Anderson did stop the intruder but was stabbed in the process.

So what does Anderson RC do when tragedy strikes? They make a t-shirt to commemorate the event!

While the stab wounds were close to some vital RC organs they weren't enough to keep Wes Anderson down! He was back work and back at it. One other their RC clientele brought his famous gumbo over to help cheer everyone up, and it worked!

One thing led to another and now you can buy a shirt to help commemorate the event!

From Anderson RC

Well we’ve had some inquiries for the shirt... so here it is! They will be $19.99 with sizes small up to 3XL available! We are doing pre-order only (need to be paid for upfront) on these and need at least 24 to place the order.

Link

Contact Anderson RC to get yours!

Jun 27, 2018, 02:03 AM
it is really nice to see people make the best out of the worst of situations. and im glad to hear that everyone is alright.
Jun 29, 2018, 12:48 PM
Team of ONE....or...Team Me
Living proof that good shall prevail against bad.
Jul 03, 2018, 06:18 PM
liquid_courage
And that's why I never leave the house without my concealed carry. Glad to hear Wes was okay and no other innocent people were hurt, too bad the criminal wasn't eliminated.

Quick Reply