This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 23, 2018, 01:16 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Unboxing & Radio Settings Setup - ZOHD Dart Sweepforward Wing FPV Racing Wing

This is my unboxing & Radio settings setup video for the ZOHD Dart Sweepforward Wing FPV Racing Wing RC Plane.

In this video, I go over everything in detail, including how I plugged in the receiver and set up my radio.

Unboxing & Radio Settings Setup - ZOHD Dart Sweepforward Wing FPV Racing Wing RC Plane (11 min 41 sec)

These are the review notes for the ZOHD Dart RC Plane:

Pros:
- The easiest PNP build I have ever built!
- This is one of the least expensive RC Planes I've ever reviewed with this quality!
- It comes with a gyro that has an easy launch flight controller built-in just like the ZOHD Orbit Wing.
- The RC Airplane looks cool with its forward wing design.
- There is room for FPV Camera and VTX. The canopy top is perfect for modifying to install your favorite FPV gear.
- It uses common 3S 1300 batteries up to 3s 1800's depending on how you have the battery bay configured.

Cons:
- I am not aware of any at this point.

Click here for current pricing: http://bit.ly/2Jra4Og
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply