This thread is privately moderated by blitzen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2018, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

More Night Flying

Last night I was out flying after dark again. Iím still amazed at the view through the goggles. The twilight appearance of everything is erie. The sky has been clear which helps the visibility. Of course where the man made ambient light is stronger, there is less noise in the image. My little 1S drone is quiet, unobtrusive and dimly lit. Iíve spotted some wildlife around neighborhood. A bat catching bugs under a street lamp and a skunk rummaging in the dark recesses. A few blocks (300m) down the avenue, the light from the bars and restaurants looks very bright. Iíd like to checkout the ďwildlife" down there in a future (late night) adventure. Tonightís forecast is cloudy and Iím interested to see the effect of that.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2018, 07:59 AM
What camera are you using?
Jul 01, 2018, 09:13 PM
Thread OP
It's a crumby $17 AIO VTX/Cam I bought on Amazon. The LUX is just 0.1 with a 1/4" CMOS sensor. It's called a"Wolfwhoop" which I think is the seller's name rather than a brand.

Quick Reply