desperate, Throttle failsafe setup - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 21, 2018, 07:17 PM
Suppressed
Help!

desperate, Throttle failsafe setup

brand new setup on vector with a Taranis and ezuhf. i set my radio failsafe already with the throttle trimmed all the way down. then trimmed it back to center and started running the RC wizzard in the vector software but when it gets to the end is says the throttle failsafe settings are incorrect and must be at least 5% difference. im running PPM if that matters at all. I've tried everything i can think of. and im setting the throttle failsafe just like ezuhf says. "set controls where you want them and i trim the throttle all the way down then hold bind/failsafe button for 2 seconds till it beeps". Can someone please dumb this down for me what the hell am i doing wrong???????
Last edited by Metallicgraph; Jun 21, 2018 at 07:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2018, 07:54 AM
Hello,

PPM does not matter. For whatever reason the difference between your throttle off position and your failsafe throttle position is not enough. I know you said you set it correctly but I have no idea why the EZUHF is not putting out the correct failsafe position. If you can't get it figured out open a support ticket and provide your config file. But first, test without the long range system, using a normal RX. It is tough for us to troubleshoot issues like this with all the possible configurations with long range systems.

Regards, John

Quick Reply