Punkair Products Available at Twisted Hobbys!

I have some exciting news! Punkair products are available in the USA thanks for the RCGroups sponsor Twisted Hobbys.

Splash

Punkair Gets US Distribution with Twisted Hobbys

I have some exciting news! Punkair products are available in the USA thanks for the RCGroups sponsor Twisted Hobbys. Twisted Hobbys is all about fantastic unique aircraft and accessories and they are a perfect fit for Punkair products. I've been enjoying the Punkair Wilco 1.3 Hang Glider and you can see my full review of that here. I'm happy to say that Twisted hobbys has them available for sale right now, so you can get your hands on one quickly and with excellent customer service. They currently have the Wilco kits in 3 different colors along with the Power Combo that include the servos, motor, ESC and folding prop.

Punkair is a newer manufacturer, but they have deep roots and experience in the RC Hobby. They also have some cool paragliders as well as some other unique models that we hope to see available in the near future. Thanks to Twisted Hobbys for bringing the fun to the USA!

Check out the Punkair Wilco 1.3 Hang Gliders at Twisted Hobbys

Jun 21, 2018, 09:53 AM
TEAM TWISTED!
Super excited to see Punkair’s products at TwistedHobbys , definitely have a lot of new stuff to be excited about this summer!
Jun 21, 2018, 09:58 AM
Awesome Jason and thank you for announcing this. Our team is super excited to share these new models here in the USA for the model enthusiasts like ourselves. Punkair's attention to details as well as fine-tuning these Wilco's really stands out to us. Looking forward in seeing more of these at your flying fields!

Best regards,
Brad
Twisted Hobbys
Jun 21, 2018, 10:10 AM
Team Twisted!
This looks like a great flying and unique looking new model... surely to be a hit at the flying field and local park.
cdee
Jun 21, 2018, 03:39 PM
those look fun
Jun 21, 2018, 08:20 PM
Team Twisted!
I look forward to soaring with the eagles with this new hang glider! This is going to be cool to take to the beach.

Jason
Have you been able to catch a thermal with the motor off yet?
Jun 21, 2018, 08:55 PM
RC Paraglider / Sailplanes
Question for Twisted Hobbies:

Any plan on stocking the CrossAlps 4.19m Wing?
Jun 21, 2018, 09:02 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benton3dflying
I look forward to soaring with the eagles with this new hang glider! This is going to be cool to take to the beach.

Jason
Have you been able to catch a thermal with the motor off yet?
Haven’t tried really. I’m sure they will slope well, just too much fun to motor around on flat land I haven’t even thought about thermaling. I’ll be taking one on my next slope trip for sure.
Jun 22, 2018, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlescd
Question for Twisted Hobbies:

Any plan on stocking the CrossAlps 4.19m Wing?
Great question, yes we are on the list for the larger Wilco's as well as the new Paragliders. We do not have dates as if yet, believe they are still fine tuning and getting the production completed including all matched electronics. With that said we are extremely impressed with the response thus far and wanted to thank everyone that has already ordered. For the moment we still have Red, Blue and Green schemes Wilco's 1.3 available, get them while we still have them!
Jun 22, 2018, 04:42 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Great to hear sales are going well already. Good stuff!

Quick Reply