3 New RCGroups Podcasts! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

3 New RCGroups Podcasts!

If you are into audio podcasts then I have 3 new ones for you to enjoy!

Splash

The RCGroups Podcast - Joe Nall, Crash Cast Laine, and Much More!

Each week we hang out on Youtube and go over all the latest RC related news. We talk about what we are flying, building, where we are headed and sometimes we talk about snapping turtles that wander into my yard.

Here They Are

Here are the latest audio podcast updates. I'm also going to including the corresponding video if you want to check those out.

RCGroups Podcast 70 - Laine From the Crash Cast Joins Us!

I have wanted to have Laine on for a long time. He took time out in his shop to hang out and talk to us about his products, the planes he flies and the classic cars in his shop.

DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE

RCGroups Hangout - We Talk to Laine's Planes and More! (1 hr 9 min 57 sec)

RCGroups Podcast 72 - The Horizon RC Fest

RCGroups headed out to the second Horizon Hobby RC Fest. In this podcast we talk about the plethera of cool things that happened!

DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE

RCGroups Hangout - Horizon RC Fest Recap! (1 hr 6 min 22 sec)

RCGroups Podcast 71 - 2018 Joe Nall in Review

While Joe Nall was cut short this year there was still plenty that happened before that. Mean Joe took some time out of his busy Balsa USA schedule to tell about his experience.

DOWNLOAD PODCAST HERE

RCGroups Hangout - Joe Nall 2018 in Review (41 min 33 sec)

And More

In all these podcasts we also talk about many RC products. Check them all out!!

Quick Reply