This thread is privately moderated by fastmax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:23 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

JJRC S1 Pentium Mini Self Righting RC Boat Review

The new S1 Pentium from JJRC is one of the mini self righting boats in their S series which includes three very affordable 14 inch boats of different styles. The S1 is currently available for only $36.99 Click me to order.

The Pentium with its red, and white color scheme, immediately jumped out at me as a great looking little boat for running in pools, ponds, and other small bodies of water.

These little water cooled boats are powered by a 370 motor, and a 7.4v 600mah LiIo battery. They have fully digital proportional throttle, and steering, and the steering duties are handled by a micro 3 wire servo. As the title suggests these boats are also self righting, so there is no need to rescue a capsized vessel. Simply apply a quick blip of forward to reverse throttle, and the boat will roll itself upright, ready for more action.

All three models, S1, S2, and S3 are complete ready to run packages, that include everything needed to run your boat, except for 4 AA batteries for the radio transmitter. For safety, these boats also feature a low battery warning beep, and a weak signal warning beep that sends the warning back to the radio so that you know when you're getting out of range, or the battery is getting low.

Check out the pictures, and videos. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Stay tuned for running video coming soon.

Happy Boating!!

First run

JJRC S1 Pentium 14" Self Righting Water Cooled RTR Boat (3 min 51 sec)

JJRC S1 Pentium VS HeliFar H106

JJRC S1 Pentium VS HeliFar H106 Battle Of The Budget Boats (6 min 39 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Jun 30, 2018 at 12:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2018, 10:46 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
First running video added above.
Jun 30, 2018, 12:19 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
New video added above.

Quick Reply