This thread is privately moderated by Doug Simmons, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 16, 2018, 09:03 PM
\_(ツ)_/
Thread OP
Discussion

1300mm assault seaplane home defense

Tuning up the Valiant on the porch, gluing this twisting that with my little guy, wife inside watching whatever wives watch when in possession of remote.

Big old fat ass jumbo bee emerges from house crevice.

Minding his own business but a bit too close for comfort. Maybe a friendly, maybe a hornet, don't know my insects, have to engage.

Not looking forward to clapping this mother to death, but bee is armed, uninvited and hovering menacingly on private property.

That's a bad move in the Constitution State, bee.

Tell wife to get the boy inside, wife shuts the door, they stare through glass as I draw my seaplane with one hand, set the throttle mix to insecticide rates with the other hand, aim fuselage toward bee's vicinity,...

Foooop! 330W vacuum guillotine at a 7 inch pitch restores peace to the porch.

Engage throttle cut switch, locate and collect bee debris for photo, give baby and lady the all clear.

Bee squeezes out a few postmortem shakes, decapitation wounds prove fatal, debrief wife who concedes "that was cool."

Quickly explain death to three year old, son offers bee posthumous apology followed by an improvised at-sea burial. Child pulls flush lever, "Byebye Mister Bee!" as bee swirls down into the great unknown.

Judge that boy exhibits appropriate amount of empathy for bee, polish off episode with a tall, cool Budweiser.
Last edited by Doug Simmons; Jun 17, 2018 at 08:55 PM. Reason: verb tense consistency
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2018, 05:45 AM
The king of mediocre flyin'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Simmons
Tuning up the Valiant on the porch, gluing this twisting that with my little guy, wife inside watching whatever wives watch when in possession of remote.

Big ass bee emerges from house crevice.

Minding his own business but a bit too close for comfort. Friendly or another hornet, could not confirm, I don't know my insects, so I have to engage.

Not looking forward to clapping this mother to death, that's a lot of bee goo, but he's armed, hovering menacingly - quite like a DJI Phantom would - and on private property uninvited. That's a bad move in the Constitution State.

Tell wife to get the boy inside, wife shuts the door, they watch through the glass as I draw my seaplane with one hand, set the throttle mix to insecticide rates with the other hand and aim toward bee's vicinity,...

330W vacuum guillotine at a 7 inch pitch restores peace to the porch. Fooop sound, I could feel the impact reverberate down the fuse. Hit throttle cut switch, locate and collect bee debris for photo, give the baby and the lady the all clear.

Bee squeezed out a few trans-postmortem shakes but decapitation wounds briskly prove fatal. Debrief wife who, not a huge fan of my hobby, concedes "that was cool." Quickly explain death to my three year old who offers Mister Bee posthumous apology followed by an improvised at-sea burial down the toilet. Lever pulled by child, "Byebye Mister Bee!" as bee swirls down into the great unknown.

Judge that boy exhibited appropriate amount of empathy for bee, no red flags, and finish my beer.
That was wonderful!!

b

Quick Reply