Jun 16, 2018, 10:59 AM
DVS-DON
Thread OP
Discussion

Camera install using B.F OSD & not built in Foxeer OSD N HOW TO WIRE

What I'm trying to do in Annie Sheen lizard 95

The star camera crapped out I'm trying to install a foxeer micro Arrow I want to use betaflight OSD and not foxeer spilt in OST in the camera but I need to know is how do I wire it.

I understand the power in the ground and if you refer to the picture I'm pretty sure that I hook up the power to the supplied plug off the camera

And I think the blue and yellow wire I don't I don't know where they go if you could help me out that's what I need to know is where the blue and yellow go

If you could be very specific because I tend to get easily confused sometimes when people are trying to explain stuff cuz a lot of times people try to explain stuff is if the people already know what they're trying to say...know what I mean anyway...

Do any help is much appreciated

I've looked at many wiring diagrams but I don't want to wire it wrong and burn out my board on my camera or anything like that so what I really need is somebody to say take that buy or put it here take this wire put it there and take this wire put it there
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply