Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 15, 2018, 04:43 AM
Discussion

Collection Midyear RC of Banggood

This is the midyear activity of Banggood.

Rules:
Write down 3 products are the best-selling RC toys in Banggood.
You can feel free to talk about their pros and cons in this forum and we will send free gifts to 3 Lucky persons who leave the message.

VISUO XS809HW

XK K123

XK DHC-2

Gifts:Eachine TS215
Last edited by BGjim; Jun 15, 2018 at 05:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2018, 05:33 AM
Best selling must be something like the S800 / S800v2:
https://www.banggood.com/Reptile-S80...p-1184901.html

Great plane, that can use the quad parts. Got many drone pilots to try airplanes.
Disadvantages are noisy (prop close to wing), a bit bumpy flight. and a bit tight mounting the stuff.
But I love mine. Just throw it in the car and go flying.

VTX03, one of the best small VTX'es out there. Safe to use with friends nearby, does no kill their signal on power on, and overall good performance.

And then of course, the classic Omnibus F4 Pro V3. Been buying 3 of them this year. Great for planes and quads.
Jun 15, 2018, 06:41 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
3 products :

WlToys 1/18 1/24 and 1/28 Rc Cars.

These cars are jam packed with features , front and rear differential , adjustable suspension , adjustable steering and adjustable toe-in and and all at a bargain low price. I would have them all but Jim wont send the 1/10 for review boohoo
Cons : early 1/18 models had a locked toe-in , no leds (headlights for scale bodies) need more car shells to create custom rides.

Eachine LCD5802D 5802 5.8G 40CH 7 Inch FPV Monitor with DVR Built-in

This monitor is perfect , i use mine every time i fly as a standalone screen , it doesnt need diversity as its receiver is exceptionally sensitive and the screens image is excellent in terms of detail and contrast.
Cons : as with many devices it doesnt auto save if you turn it off mid stream ( or battery runs out) but the same can be said for the majority if devices.

Eachine Lizard 105s

This one is far from perfect but its is an absolute blast ! to throw around the park , fast and agile the Lizard is definitely a contender for a "must have" quad , its a little bigger than its previous iteration but like the WLToys cars it is jam packed with features to keep even me happy, OSD , DVR , switchable VTX and of course 4S out of the box , it is however hampered by some vibrations at full throttle on 4s but these vanish on 3S and it is still blisteringly fast on 3S.
Cons , Some vibration at full throttle ( you could change frame to the Leader 120 and theyre gone) Only one battery supplied but truthfully if Eachine supplied 10 batteries it still wouldnt be enough lol , once you get a handle on this one you just want to keep flying.

Last edited by scousethief; Jun 15, 2018 at 07:00 AM.
Jun 16, 2018, 05:01 AM

Xk dhc-2

This is the best plane for the price!!! it's such an amazing plane and it includes a radio, brushless motor and a lipo battery. this is such a sick plane and you get well over what you pay for!! great plane and 10/10 also if you have any problems banggood service is top top quality! they treat you like a friend and are extremely helpful. definitely recommend you to buy it right away!😁
Jun 16, 2018, 11:01 PM
I would have to image top 3 would be qx70, E010 and racer220
Jun 17, 2018, 11:45 AM
IVIister
Eachine E010 Mini
https://banggood.app.link/G6zYVESiPN
This is a great starter quad, for the price you don't have the fear of bresking it.

Eachine Wizard X220
https://banggood.app.link/9tH2BpqiPN
Amazing quad for entering fpv, easy to fly, good quality and great price. Make sure to get plenty of batteries.

Emax Hawk 5
https://banggood.app.link/rF7Z2nLiPN
Premium quad with fantasic design. Looks and feels like a beast. If you're looking for an outstanding quad, this is a must have.
Jun 17, 2018, 07:34 PM

shashi

Below three rc toys are awesome and everyone should have one.
1.)VISUO XS809HW
2.)XK K123
3.)XK DHC-2

pros:
1.)These above products are built with special quality of material and there will be less damage only.
2.)easy to use.
3.)Building overselves is nice.
4.)cheaper on banggood then on other sites.
5.)every part is replaceable and they are available on banggood.
cons:
1.) no cons
Last edited by shashidhar; Jun 18, 2018 at 05:05 AM.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:19 PM
BOS
BOS

Quads

I'm a big fan of quad copters atm there becoming increasingly popular and with different styles of flying, racing and freestyle it has wide appeal to different types of people.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:21 PM

Best selling RC toys on Bangod

VISUO XS809HW : A nice stable Quadcopter with the ability to transmit WIFI with it's built in Camera.
XK DHC-2 DHC2 A600 ; A beginner friendly Plane that can do Acrobatics as well.It's Brushless motor can make it go fast.
XK K123 :A nice well built Helicopter with a long lasting main motor.It's gyros will keep it flying while the pilot learns.
I hope I win because I need the boost and the nice drone.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:27 PM
Mavic pro is probably my favorite by far. The photo quality and flight ability is awesome... it’s very expensive though which is a huge con.
The cx-10 is incredibly easy to fly and a great indoor beginner because it can take a beating and keep flying
Vl-262 was my first quad and has a huge cult following and can easily be modified.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:28 PM

Dhc-2 a600

This is really a great plane! I've had it for over a year now. It was easy to learn on and allows you to switch to from 6G mode, which corrects the plane for you and keeps you from crashing, then you can switch to 3D mode once your skills improve to do all sorts of tricks. I still fly it all the time and love it, unbelievable bang for the buck!
Jun 17, 2018, 09:41 PM
They listed the 3 top selling in their post, does this count as an entry?
Jun 17, 2018, 09:45 PM

Epic

dji mavic pro
alzrc devil 505
jjrc q36

My friends have them and i personaly have djj mavic pro, all of them are very cool gadgets,
Jun 17, 2018, 10:03 PM

Midyear rc

Banngod is tha best way to buy rc toys and more
Tha best rc toy is xlpower 550 6ch fbl helicopter
I'm buy this product and it is the best price product for you and everyone I'm give advice to buy this product thank
Jun 17, 2018, 10:06 PM
I fly and I have a beard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGjim
This is the midyear activity of Banggood.

Rules:
Write down 3 products are the best-selling RC toys in Banggood.
You can feel free to talk about their pros and cons in this forum and we will send free gifts to 3 Lucky persons who leave the message.

VISUO XS809HW

XK K123

XK DHC-2

Gifts:Eachine TS215
(1) VISUO XS809HW - Quadcopter

This quadcopter is cheap but offers nice features for the price. This may get someone into the hobby and persuade them to purchase a more expensive and professional quadcopter in the future.

Pros: Price and different camera options.
Cons: Low quality wifi camera and batteries are overpriced.

(2) XK K123 - Helicopter

This is a very nice looking scale helicopter that new pilots and experienced pilots can enjoy. Spare parts being available will make more people interested in this aircraft because it is no fun to buy a new toy that has no parts support.

Pros: Spare parts availability, Futaba transmitter compatible and nice looks.
Cons: Fragile main body that may not survive a hard crash.

(3) XK DHC-2 - Airplane

This is a cool looking scale airplane that can compete with the more expensive UMX airplanes. Due to the small size, it is easy to transport so you can fly more places.

Pros: Compatible with Futaba transmitters, brushless motor and great scale looks.
Cons: Toy grade transmitter and batteries are overpriced.
Last edited by Flying Beardsmen; Jun 18, 2018 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Fixed my post.

Quick Reply