This thread is privately moderated by 1nspectorGadget, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2018, 09:38 AM
Mini-Review

MJX Bugs 5W B5W Review | Part I

MJX Bugs 5W (B5W) Review | Unboxing and Setup | Part 1 (10 min 19 sec)

It has a 1080p 90-degree tiltable camera right from the controller, follow me and orbit modes, and waypoints. It is a nice step up from the Bugs 2W. Since there is so much to cover, I broke the review up into 3 videos. Check out all 3 for a thorough assessment of this drone.

Part II: Flight test, video and photos, and waypoints
Part III: Range test

PROS:
-Very quiet
-Stable even in windy conditions
-All automated features work very well
-Camera panning is very smooth and I didn't notice any jello in the video footage
-Takes nice photos
-Easy to setup and get in the air

CONS:
-Relatively short flight time; I have been getting about 11-12 minutes. You will definitely need at least 1 more battery
-Once waypoints have been engaged, you can only stop the drone via the app. No controller input will disengage them.
-Video frame rate fluctuates between 23-24 fps. This is ok, but it could lead to some video stutter.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply