"Chucky" chuck glider for kids of all ages - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by A Useless Geek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2018, 07:39 AM
just Some Useless Geek
Build Log

"Chucky" chuck glider for kids of all ages

Suburban R/C Barnstormers, my local club, needed a pattern for a simple glider that we could use for a Make It, Take It at our open house last year. I created the Chucky for exactly that porpoise. Now we are using the Chucky for any event where we want to give glider kits to kids in order to suck them in to the hobby. Muahahahahaha! The evil plan is in operation!

You can grab the layout and build instructions, then try 'em out yer own bad sef. Let me know if your club decides to use Chuckies for giveaway events, eh?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply