Goblin 700 Competition Aluminum Parts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by hstaniloff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2018, 07:18 PM
Trader Rating: 10
For Sale

Goblin 700 Competition Aluminum Parts

For Sale: Goblin 700 Competition Aluminum Spare Parts
These parts are the culmination of spares accumulated over the past 2 kits that I have built. They are spares and in some cases brand new.
I am willing to accept any fair offer on any of the parts seen in the attached image. Or will entertain an offer for the entire lot of parts that you see.
The landing gear pictured is brand new and is the original gear set from the kit.

US PAYPAL CUSTOMERS ONLY
Free USPS 3-day shipping
Shipped CONUS Only

I have an excellent Trader rating on HeliFreak.com; an excellent iTrader rating on RCGroups.com; and a stellar rating on eBay.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply