DJI Goggles Racing Edition (Like New) - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by KiT FPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 13, 2018, 06:03 AM
Trader Rating: 53
Sold

DJI Goggles Racing Edition (Like New)

DJI Goggles Racing Edition in excellent condition. Includes everything they come with as new including charger, HDMI cable, matching antennas, manuals and original box.

Literally one Mavic Pro flight, one HDMI connection to my PC, and three tiny whoop cycles in the living room. I don't fly the DJI much so I'm letting these go. They are so clear on the tiny whoop! and of course, HD image quality for the Mavic Pro. Zoom feature allows you to choose your field of view. Great if you want low latency and fly both analog and digital (Ocusync or OTG DJI)! They're also one of the most comfortable goggles I've ever worn. I just don't use them that much for my mavic or other HD purposes so just flying a tiny whoop with them may be a little overkill.

I'll cover shipping.
Last edited by KiT FPV; Jun 13, 2018 at 11:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2018, 10:54 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Best Goggles I ever used. Better than FatShark HDO IMO.

Quick Reply