AMA Soaring NATS Event Survey

Take the Soaring NATS Survey and let your voice be heard for next years scheduling of events.

Splash

Help the LSF NATS Schedule By Taking the Poll

The 2018 NATS is nearly here and this years event has met with some criticism over the scheduling of popular events. Some are feeling like they will miss out on an event they would want to fly in, or have to stay and wait extra days to fly and some have decided not to go at all. For those that don't know, the League of Silent Flight is the AMA Special Interest Group responsible for scheduling the events in the days allotted by the AMA.

This isn't meant to blame them, but to let you know there is a way to help them make those decisions based on hard data. RCGroups and LSF member Guy Russo has created a survey that you can take to show your interest level in different events. The survey is a downloadable PDF that you can fill out and email back to Guy. His email address is provided in the instructions on the first page of the PDF. The survey is quick and easy to complete so please take a few minutes to do this. Guy will compile the results and provide the data to the LSF to aid them in next year's NATS scheduling. Meanwhile, I hope to see you next month in Muncie!

Click Here to go to the main thread with the downloadable PDF

Jun 13, 2018, 08:58 AM
The Detritus of Rcgroups
I think this year's Nats schedule is pretty good. I just registered myself for ALES and as soon as I can get through to the AMA on the phone I will register my daughter for it as well.

Ryan
Jun 16, 2018, 07:49 AM
Balsa breaks better
Only problem I had was having to rank events I do not participate in.
I should not have a voice in what could happen to what I do not participate in.

Kind of like me telling you that you have to wear a red shirt on Monday, a white shirt on Tuesday and a blue shirt on Wednesday . . . ;>)

Joe

Who filled it out anyway . . . ;>)
Jun 17, 2018, 04:23 PM
The only response I am getting in my personal poll of Club Members - The main Events should be on or sandwich a weekend. If TD was on Sat Sun with ALES/f5J on Mon-Tues, or Fri Sat and Sun Mon or some semblance of that. They might be able to attend. It is the mid week they can't get away for. However, would this kill RES/NOS? I'm away for 12 days, pretty much no matter what schedule, since I want to fly all disciplines.

Quick Reply