DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
That is unfortunate.
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2019, 07:49 AM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Awesome light wind day at Mussel. Wind was more south than forecast but lift was great.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461...7572909318371/
May 26, 2019, 03:19 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
For excitement the swift cant be beat. Starting to get feel of it. Huge pumps amazing energy!
Jun 04, 2019, 10:37 AM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Paraglider guys having excellent bbq tri tip 2 days in a row. While wind was fairly south death bowl and cheetah were working awesome. I was flying my f3f extreme and pumps were awesome. I was flying north end of death bowl end and despite direction it was working very well. I am not aware of a more versatile spot. The portable electric smoker works awesome! On my list.
Jun 04, 2019, 11:39 PM
Eagle Butte User
Great to see what appears to be good vibes between you and the paragliders at this site.
Jun 06, 2019, 11:07 AM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Yeah, they are a pretty chill group and most of us that fly there exercise common sense when they are in the air and migrate to foam. They know me and for the part just give me room, but I tend to fly most when winds are strong and they are not flying. Some fly rc as well. There's enough room for us to avoid each other except when we fly the south slope known as cheetah or carpets. But overall a very good group of guys and have more of a surfer bum lifestyle vibe. The same can't be said for the hangliders at fort funston, but I have flown there and have only had issues a few time. The main reason I avoid Fort Funston is the amount of people.
Jun 07, 2019, 07:45 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Flyable, beautiful, but too north and turbulent to be good flying.
Jun 09, 2019, 11:49 AM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
No flying but Wow! No pics could capture it but there was a young great white swimming off shore and unmistakingly visible when waves cresting. A lot to see when you are looking!
Jun 23, 2019, 12:36 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Was nice yesterday, lots of foamies on south side. Paragliders took over in scratchy conditions. Mini vision flew well. This pic was not from yesterday but I just was looking at my gallery and I like it.
Jun 23, 2019, 02:13 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfreestyler
Was nice yesterday, lots of foamies on south side. Paragliders took over in scratchy conditions. Mini vision flew well. This pic was not from yesterday but I just was looking at my gallery and I like it.
That is a beautiful picture. I love the colors of the water.

Dave
Jun 23, 2019, 07:45 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Very light but flyable and beautiful! There was a bit of foam out and the Minivision.
Last edited by funkyfreestyler; Jun 24, 2019 at 10:37 AM.
Jun 24, 2019, 09:14 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Out for a little today really good lift, much better than the weekend.
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
On the Go Fly List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
That is a beautiful picture. I love the colors of the water.

Dave
I agree. Beautiful. But what's up with the three legged paraglider guy???

Adam
Yesterday, 10:43 PM
bayagliders.com
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by agarchitect
I agree. Beautiful. But what's up with the three legged paraglider guy???

Adam
Haha... good eye! That is a tandem flight you can't see the fourth leg.

Quick Reply