This thread is privately moderated by op206L, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 11, 2018, 01:02 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$45.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

HPI 200mm Subaru Impreza WRC body

Up for sale is a body I painted for my own use but I sold my RS4 so I no longer need it. I have been painting rc bodies for over 15 years. Whomever gets this body will be quite pleased with its finish.
This body has never been run on a car. The mounting holes for a nitro RS4 have been opened on the body. It may fit other brands this way but new holes may need to be added. I took extra steps with the graphics. I cut out the the clear window film so the windows are not distorted but nice and clear. I also individually cut out all the stars and the yellow stripes on the sides of the body. This took quite a bit of time but eliminated a lot of clear decal film which otherwise would cover a lot of the side panels and dampen the blue underneath. I also color matched the rear spoiler mounting screws. This is a sharp body and the blue really shines.

HPI part no. 17505
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply