Dec 03, 2019, 05:34 AM
That is the same support email that I used also. Which web site did you order from?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2019, 07:27 AM
This is what I got when i emailed the support email

missxis <[email protected]>
Sun, Nov 24, 8:38 PM (9 days ago)
to me

LW883117995CN
Hello, this is your tracking number, the order has been shipped, please be patient

------------------ Original ------------------
Date: 2019年11月24日(星期天) 晚上9:50
To: "support";
Subject: order 3142

I can no longer view my order. jgboy,com seems to have disappeared. WHAT IS GOING ON?我不能再看我的订单了。jgboy,com似乎已经消失了。发生什么事了?
Dec 03, 2019, 07:34 AM
Then i got this one

miao zhu <[email protected]> Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 2:28 AM
To: jb <***********@gmail.com>
Thank you for purchasing .We have shipped your item.For your reference, the postal tracking number is below: LW883117995CN Track url:https://www.17track.net/zh-cn Standard ship times are approximately 7~15 business days, however with the busy season shipping time, there may be a delay in international parcel delivery times.We apologize for any inconvenience. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Below is your logistics information. Please check it.

2019-11-21 19:52

Shenzhen, has been handed over to the airline
2019-11-20 15:46

Shenzhen, [Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau] has been exported directly
2019-11-20 10:18

Shenzhen, arrived at [Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau] (transfer)
2019-11-20 07:52

Dongguan City, leaving [Dongguan City Mail Processing Center], next stop [Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau]
2019-11-19 20:31

Dongguan, arrived at [Dongguan Mail Processing Center]
2019-11-19 20:29

Dongguan City, leaving [Dongguan International Express International Business], next stop [Dongguan Mail Processing Center]
2019-11-19 20:18

Dongguan City, [Dongguan International Express International Business] has been received, recruited: 邝家其, Tel: 15920980730

发件人: jb <*************@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2019年11月24日 21:53
收件人: [email protected] <[email protected]>
主题: ORDER #3142

jb <***********@gmail.com>
8:50 AM (0 minutes ago)

to support

I can no longer view my order. jgboy,com seems to have disappeared.
Dec 04, 2019, 09:10 AM
Just picked the package up at my post office. We knew it was to good to be true. I got some Chinese 3d type heli. At least that is the picture on the box. I won't open it until I contact PayPal. I wish you guys would have waited until I got mine before you ordered yours. I feel bad about that and the hassle you will have to put up with now. I will post pictures later when I get home.
Dec 04, 2019, 11:44 AM
It is actually a coaxial. I have contacted pay and filed a claim. The place that took the money from PayPal has 10 days to reply.
Dec 04, 2019, 06:19 PM
I meant to do that....
Sorry to see that. Usually if I find a deal that’s too good to be true, it usually is.
Dec 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
And there it is. Lesson learnt - how do they think they can get away with this?
Dec 05, 2019, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundryratjim
That is the same support email that I used also. Which web site did you order from?
placetospacedesign

and this is where the confirmation email came from: [email protected]

The puzzle pieces are falling into place. To PayPal we go
Dec 05, 2019, 07:30 AM
STO
STO
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonjams
placetospacedesign

and this is where the confirmation email came from: [email protected]

The puzzle pieces are falling into place. To PayPal we go
I am so sorry this happened. Wish there was some way to bring these criminals to justice. Not even sure I would pay the full price on the machine in question as it seems to be difficult to fly. I hope you get the issue resolved.
Dec 05, 2019, 02:58 PM
Track clear , smoke on !
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonjams
And there it is. Lesson learnt - how do they think they can get away with this?
Because they are located in China and USA laws do not apply , best you can hope for is that paypal eats the purchase price to make you a happy customer .

Like others have already said " when you see something that looks to good to be true , chances are it is " , next time I would take a hard pass on deals like this from sellers located in China especially at this time of the year.

Sorry that you got take for a ride on this purchase but maybe others can learn from it so it doesn't happen to them.
Dec 05, 2019, 03:09 PM
I knew what my chances were when I made the purchase as I stated in my first posts. If I couldn't afford I wouldn't be doing it. I didn't find this thread until after I made the order. I figured at the most it probably a knockoff. PayPal will probably end up covering it after they go through there process. I already gave them the argument they allowed the website to use their PayPal setup on check out.
Dec 14, 2019, 11:47 AM
PayPal just contacted me and they said they did not get anything back from the company who I ordered from and I will get a full refund. It might take up to thirty days for it to show on my account.
Dec 14, 2019, 12:44 PM
STO
STO
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundryratjim
PayPal just contacted me and they said they did not get anything back from the company who I ordered from and I will get a full refund. It might take up to thirty days for it to show on my account.
Glad to hear you will get a full refund. That ad is still showing up on FB but now advertises at $110 or something. Sad there are those who try and rip people off, especially this time of year.
Dec 16, 2019, 02:56 AM
Same here from PayPal - full refund. What surprises me is that they are still advertising. Hope PayPal no longer used as an avenue to pay - PayPal should report them as non credible
Dec 16, 2019, 07:17 AM
I agree. When i signed up for a Pay Pal i had to get checked out by them. You would think they would do that with the businesses they allow to use their service.

Quick Reply