This thread is privately moderated by ExperimentalFunR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2018, 12:57 PM
ExperimentalRCs
New Product

Full FPV Long Range Drone Setup (Grim Reaper "CrashTest-Hobbies")

Hi, guys hope you are all well. I'm afraid to say it but its time I let go some of my aircraft as money is tight and I have to put forward other things. So I'm going to sell my best rig and all its equipment I have probably 20 hours of flight on her max so she is still relatively new but its time to go. The aircraft is the Grim Reaper XL 62" She is fully built and was designed for long-range flights. The top speed that I have recorded 101mph out of a dive and 83mph flat. So its set up more for fpv than speed but can easily be a speed demon

What you get!
Grim Reaper XL 62"
Nano-Tech 4500 Mah batteries
Dragon Link V2 system (complete)
Eagle Tree OSD system (complete)
Run Cam Owl
Fly Tron Strobe
Hobby King Wing Cam
Turnigy 80A Esc
Dx6i Spektrum
Digital Display 12 chan Reciever
Foxtech FPV RC800 DVR
Tri-Pod
Fat Shark Goggles
Ibcrazy Helical Antena 1.3ghz

This ship is great and has a lot of custom work and once trip flies hands off without any signs of the "wing wag" that flying wings are known for. I'm asking for 1500 and that includes shipping and packaging. This plane and all its goodies will be custom packed to help prevent and shipping damages. (I've moved quite a few times so I've gotten pretty good at it)

If genuinely interested please feel free to email or message me and ask questions!
experimental.fun.rcs@gmail.com
psinilsen@gmail.com
Price: $1600
https://us.letgo.com/us/i/full-fpv-d...e-939325d6a42f
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply