Brand New 1 of kind Hopped Up 100+mph Traxxas Rustler VXL - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Sbuoch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 10, 2018, 02:06 AM
Trader Rating: 3
$1,000.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Brand New 1 of kind Hopped Up 100+mph Traxxas Rustler VXL

This is a brand new 1 of kind Hopped Up 100+ mph Traxxas Rustler VXL. Green Camo Monster Energy Body. Only thing stock is the chassis. Just about everything else is upgraded with green aluminum. INTEGY T3 front and rear lower suspension arms, front and rear shock tower, Gear box, driveshaft, front and rear piggy back shocks, Evolution 3 wheelie bar. TRX camber blocks. RPM ESC cage, gear cover. ST Racing bulkhead, body mounts, battery strap. STRC 12mm hex hubs, front bumper. LipoLock Chassis skid plate, Green underglo. Everything else TRAXXAS. Rear black chrome rims w/ 2.8" Talon tire, front black chrome rims w/ 2.8" Anaconda tires. Castle Creations Sensored 4 pole 1410 3800kv brushless motor w/ Mamba X ESC. Castle Creations s cooling fan for motor. 11.1V 3S 6400mah Traxxas iD lipo. Traxxas TQi 4ch transmitter w/ TQi Bluetooth wireless module. Traxxas TSM TQi 5ch receiver. Traxxas telemetry expander. Hot Racing aluminum sealed differential. 3 sets of spur & pinion gears. Integy 48P 82T Spur gear & Robinson Racing 22T pinion gear. Hot Racing 32P 54T spur gear & castle creations 18T pinion gear. 32T Mod1 Spur gear & 22T Mod1 pinion gear. Green aluminum turnbuckles front & rear, green aluminum nitrous bottle. Green 12mm to 17mm hex hub adapters. Sky RC Speed meter. It's ready to race but still need to add some parts for racing such as Jaco rims and tires to handle the speed and change up the gears to your preference. The car weighs right at about 6lbs. Serious Inquires Only

The price is negotiable. I have almost $1,500 into the build with receipts to prove it, so anything over the $1,500 is for my time and labor building it. It took approximately 5 weeks to build because of the ordering and waiting for the parts to be shipped. Again, the price is negotiable and I will take a lower price that is within reason. Thanks

I'm dropping the price of $1,800 and asking the starting price of $1,450 OBO. That is the price of exactly how much I have invested in the Rustler VXL. Every single part from the wheels up, to the transmitter are brand new and I have receipts for all. This starting price is now non-negotiable.
Last edited by Sbuoch; Jun 20, 2018 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Change price
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply