This thread is privately moderated by Nixus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 07, 2018, 01:31 PM
Discussion

I will be unavailable from late June to mid August of 2018

Hello all,

I will be unavailable and not online between the end of June and middle of August. I will be undergoing military training and as such will not have access to the internet, my phone, or email.

If you need to get ahold of me, the best method of communication is still to message me over RCGroups. I will do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

If you purchased something from me, I appreciate your understanding that I am unavailable. If you have any questions or there is an issue with something that I sold you, I will take care of it in full as soon as I am able.

Thank you and fly safe!!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply