This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 07, 2018, 12:54 PM
Too many? No such thing.
Thread OP
Discussion

The Convergence VTOL Lives!

It's been over 6 months since HH replaced my Convergance that suffered a horrible, horrible death. I've broken (and fixed) a couple planes on the maiden flights. I've never been more sure that a crash was not my fault than that one. The replacement Convergence was hanging brand new on a hook next to the F-27 Evolution, which I fly often until yesterday. While reaching for the F-27 Evo, I decided to finally maiden the Convergence. Mainly because I remembered I charged 3S batteries and not 4S. It didn't crash and I had good control the entire time. I liked it and I hope it keeps flying this way. I hope that better collets eventually work their way into the system. Until then if you buy one, use a strong and rubbery glue on your two front props. I'm glad HH's CS took care of me with this one. I felt like I just threw money out the window until they sent me the new one.
Latest blog entry: Flying Season!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply