This thread is privately moderated by ngfusa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 07, 2018, 12:31 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB Large Scale RC Motors ESC Batteries + much more

I have a large selection of large scale motors, ESC, and batteries along with quite a bit of misc parts including bodies and tires. The stock came from a partial buyout of items from the Kershaw Designs estate. Most everything is new in box.

I realize I do not have any trader feedback here on these forums but you can check my ebay feedback (user NGFUSA). Also, just for the record I am not just profiteering off of someone else's tragedy and hope people understand this drove me back into the hobby after a many year break. I first started with RC cars in the 80's and raced during the era of Jay Halsey and Masami Hirosaka. I have had cars on and off for the last 30 years but left for the latest time before brushless became popular. Getting back into the hobby in this brushless LiPo era is pretty incredible. The amount of power these cars and produce is unreal. Currently, I own an Arrma Kraton and a Rampage (electric conversion). I purchased some of the lot to get some items I wanted and hoped to reinvest any proceeds from these sales back into my pursuit of the hobby while providing a great buying opportunity for people wanting large scale parts. This is all that is coming from me. When it's gone its gone.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or email at cray@neogeofreak.com and I will send you my number for text if needed.
I AM INTERESTED IN BULK DEALS - if you are wanting to coordinate a group buy or stock up for yourself contact me and we can work out a deal.

I am willing to work trades the only thing I ask is if your are trading for new parts, I would like something new or close to new in return.

Brand New Motors:

Leopard Hobby 1/5 scale Brushless 58110 950KV 58x110mm 7600W Max Amps 210 Max Volts 36V
These are killer motors for any large scale car like a Rampage, 5ive T, etc. Can be used in an XMAXX with custom motor mount.

$135 each

Brand New ESC:

Leopard Hobby WP-BL200A (also known as the BL5 or a Hobbywing MAX 5 clone) 200amp ESC
Perfect match for the motor above or for any setup up to 8S. Awesome replacement ESC for an upgraded XMAXX as well.

$140 each

Brand New Batteries:

Kershaw Designs 3S 7200MAH 70C with Traxxas plug (hardcase)
Kershaw Designs 3S 8600MAH 60C with Traxxas plug (these are not branded, but were raw before being put into the hardcases. They DO NOT have kershaw designs packaging, but are from the same manufacturer as the branded ones, they are just not in hardcases with a Kershaw sticker.

$50 each your choice

Combo 6S special! 1 motor, 1 esc, and 2 batteries of your choice for $335.

Used/new wheels and tires (1/5 scale through 10th scale)

Please contact for for anything specific and pricing

Bodies

1/8th and 10th scale as shown.

Solid painted - 5
Color painted - 10

Shipping on anything will be at cost.
Last edited by ngfusa; Jun 26, 2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: added pictures
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2018, 02:36 AM
Trader Rating: 93
RC ADDICT
sent pm
Jun 09, 2018, 01:01 AM
Trader Rating: 1
pm sent
Jun 21, 2018, 12:26 AM
Thread OP
bump!
Jun 23, 2018, 10:44 AM
Thread OP
Bump
Jun 26, 2018, 02:47 AM
RC ADDICT
pm sent
Jul 03, 2018, 10:49 AM
Thread OP
Bump - I am down to about half of the original lot. Thanks everyone for their purchases!
Jul 10, 2018, 07:24 PM
RC ADDICT
pm sent . , ,just waiting on you
Jul 11, 2018, 07:56 AM
RC ADDICT
payment sent. . .thanks
Jul 12, 2018, 01:19 AM
Thread OP
Thanks - your stuff shipped today!
Jul 14, 2018, 02:30 AM
Thread OP
bump!
Jul 17, 2018, 12:50 AM
Thread OP
bump!
Jul 17, 2018, 12:17 PM
RC ADDICT
Hey Chris, received everything safe and sound. . .fast shipping as well. I just want to say to everyone that even though Chris, ngfusa, is new here on RCG, he is an awesome guy and seller to deal with. I want you guys to know you can buy with confidence from ngfusa. Not only did I get a great deal on the items I wanted, he threw in some extras just for good measure to make a great deal that he already gave me into a phenomenal deal. I wouldn't hesitate from buying from him again. Thank you Chris for everything. . .looking forward to have more dealings with you in the future. . .trader feedback also submitted.

Also, for those of you that have purchased from him, if you're happy with what you received then please submit a feedback rating on the guy. He's new and it would be nice to give him a great start on RCG.
Last edited by BP1963; Jul 17, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Jul 21, 2018, 12:29 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP1963
Hey Chris, received everything safe and sound. . .fast shipping as well. I just want to say to everyone that even though Chris, ngfusa, is new here on RCG, he is an awesome guy and seller to deal with. I want you guys to know you can buy with confidence from ngfusa. Not only did I get a great deal on the items I wanted, he threw in some extras just for good measure to make a great deal that he already gave me into a phenomenal deal. I wouldn't hesitate from buying from him again. Thank you Chris for everything. . .looking forward to have more dealings with you in the future. . .trader feedback also submitted.

Also, for those of you that have purchased from him, if you're happy with what you received then please submit a feedback rating on the guy. He's new and it would be nice to give him a great start on RCG.
Thanks Brian! I am really happy to be able to share this stuff with the other people in this really fun hobby. Things are really starting to dwindle down, so for whoever has any interest please let me know! Thank you!
Jul 26, 2018, 11:30 AM
Thread OP
bump

Quick Reply