This thread is privately moderated by mlilasic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
FPV addict
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Review of EPAI Metal Base 4 Flexible Arms Soldering PCB Fixture Helping Hands

Review of EPAI Metal Base 4 Flexible Arms Soldering PCB Fixture Helping Hands

Who did not whis pair of extra hands when soldering something on your next build.
Before I had simple non flexible helping hand but I made this upgrade:

In my DIY builds I use this inexpensive gear:

32$ EPAI Metal Base Universal 4 Flexible Arms Soldering Station PCB Fixture Helping Hands

ANENG AN8002 Digital True RMS Multimeter

31$ CXG 936D EU Plug 220V 2in1 LCD Adjustable Temperature Digital Electric Solder Iron Soldering Station
or
34$ CXG US Plug 110V High Precision 936d LCD Adjustable Temperature Digital Electric Soldering Station

14$ DANIU 220V 300W DIY Electric Heat Shrink Gun Power Tool Hot Air Temperature Gun with Supporting Seat

5$ DANIU Electrical Cutting Plier Wire Cable Cutter Side Snips Flush Pliers Tool

Description of EPAI Metal Base Universal 4 Flexible Arms Soldering Station PCB Fixture Helping Hands:

This metal base has 4 arms, you can move the arms anywhere on the base as you wish.
This is the highest quality helping hand on the market! It will help to quicken soldering, electronics, and DIY projects allowing you to finish your work faster than ever before! Our 4 arms soldering station makes positioning a breeze with four flexible arms.

Features :

Very strong metal material and 100% brand new.
With round base, smaller footprint.
Allowing you to finish soldering work much faster and easier.
The arms are flexible and can twist into any different shapes.
It is equipped with transparent soft rubber pad.
Very easy to install and uninstall.
Totally suitable for soldering work.

Specification:

Base diameter: 120mm
Base thickness: 15mm
Metal arm length: 280mm
Base Material: Metal
Base color: Blue/Gold/Red
Base+4 Arms weight: 600g
Thread size: M10

In the box: (inboxing pics in the gallery)

1 x Base (Blue/Gold/Red for Optional~)

4 x Metal Arm (6 Slots for insert, can order more arms and other helping accessories from the "Unbeatable Packages")

1 x Set of accessories

Conclusion:
EPAI Metal Base Helping Hands are of great quality. They are flexible but steady when positioned.
They will be of great help in my upcoming 6S build here is the link

Greb yours EPAI Metal Base Helping Hands HERE
Last edited by mlilasic; Jul 18, 2018 at 02:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply