This thread is privately moderated by charles hidalgo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 04, 2018, 02:52 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hildagard fame, it's origin, and where it's at today. A big thank you!.

I must say a big "thank you" to all who continue to show interest in the Hildagard frame, those who have purchased a frame, those who are possibly considering a purchase, or even those who just have had questions or comments. I'm also happy to see all the new people who are ordering and receiving them daily worldwide. I'm proud to have given it a variation of my last name when it was being conceived. I named it after my youngest daughter who faces a lot of battles growing up with special needs daily and is a strong fighter! I just thought I'd share a little personal information on how it became what it is today. When I reached out to Stefan van der Ende to help me bring my vision to a reality I never imagined it to be more than a personal goal of mine to have a Long range/ Acro platform of my own. Now that it has went worldwide in interest and sales I hope all who own one or may own one in the future are as happy when flying it as I am. This truly is an amazing and one of a kind 10" frame.

Here's the definition and how I blended it with her last name: The female name Hildegard derived from the Old High German words hild (=war or battle) and gard (=protection) and means "battle guard".

Hidalgo = Hildagard

You can see more builds from others around the world here if interested.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stan...ign/?ref=br_rs

You can message me also directly with any question or if you are interested in purchasing a frame kit with included hardware you can go here also.
http://charleshidalgo.com/contact/
Last edited by charles hidalgo; Jun 08, 2018 at 02:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2018, 01:00 PM
Awesome. I have been contemplating this kind of build and ran into the Hildagard while scanning the classifieds. A racer styled frame that can do long distance FPV. Any way you can list the specs on the tri-bladed model that is pictured above? Great looking build!
Thanks,
Patrick
Aug 03, 2018, 11:30 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by psdisme
Awesome. I have been contemplating this kind of build and ran into the Hildagard while scanning the classifieds. A racer styled frame that can do long distance FPV. Any way you can list the specs on the tri-bladed model that is pictured above? Great looking build!
Thanks,
Patrick
Here ya go. https://rotorbuilds.com/build/12036
Latest blog entry: HildaHex Hexacopter debute!

Quick Reply